can we add "Use All CS" button please

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DiscoDisco, May 21, 2019.

1. I'm not sure if this is the correct Forum to ask this so my apologies if it is not, but i hope the Devs get to see this.

I'm sure many enjoy the 'clicker' aspects of this game but I'm pretty sure many would also enjoy an extra button when doing Jobs or Party tasks so that instead of clicking Repeat-Action over and over, we can also just choose to use all of our Combined-Stats for the job / party tasks that we are clicking on.

2. Damn you that lazy?

3. Do you mean use all of your energy? You don't use your CS to hit parties. Your CS partially affects your energy, but they aren't interchangable terms.

Either way, no support. This is the epitome of laziness. Be grateful there's a Repeat Action at all. :roll: People that PvP don't have that.

4. BIG SUPPORT I WAS GONNA REQUEST THIS

6. it's not laziness, but we could do many other things instead of clicking a million times over and over again

7. Or maybe just just change the way it hits? Without the screen going dark > bright > dark > bright  cause it hurts my eyes sometimes

8. Shh they're gonna get the guantlet and snap their fingers

9. No support

10. This I support. Not that lazy shit lol

11. How bout every time I open the app it just gives me everything I woulda made in the day for party money and I don’t have to do anything

13. Well it's good to see people just twist words around when they think a suggestion isn't worth it. As if trying to save time to actually enjoy the social aspect of this game means one is just trying to be lazy.
    Sure, i guess the devs should just continue to only focus on making new Avis..
    Time to give a one star rating in the app store for this lazily developed game..

14. I don’t think it’s lazy I think it’s quick and efficient. The repeat action makes the screen go dark and light and dark and light and so on and it hurts your eyes lmao.
    A button where you would just insta click and use all your energy at one time would be cool.
    I think it should only be implemented in parties tho not jobs bc then the aspect of doing jobs would make the game easier therefore making it less competitive and lose all interest for many players but having the button being put in with parties makes sense.

15. Okay but in a fw, a player can use this as a quick way to stay DTW, that’s not fair ??‍♂️

16. If anything only allow this idea for jobs rather than a popup message every time you do a job even tho nobody does those really at all anymore

17. Okay sure I can see how you would think it’s a good idea but I never use all my energy on a job. I’ll probably hit a few times if I’ve unloaded on an easy potd and have some regen but it’s rare for me to UL on a job now. :/

18. I don’t think it’s a good idea at all tbh

19. I said I can “see” how one would think it’s a good idea not that I think it “is” a good idea

20. Aside from it being lazy, it would also be another nail in the coffin for PVPers. This app was built on PvP, and while I fully understand why parties are the prime focus for most now (myself included), PVP shouldn't be pushed aside any further than it already has been. Also, I browse forums frequently, but never post. You made me post, and you should be ashamed. Don't let it happen again.