Emojis in Forums

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Kefo, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Support, i didn't know a thread like that existed, thanks for that! Really useful

2. There goes my Tea emoji ️

3. R.I.P. Lost but not forgotten.

4. They work? :O ???

5. Yes.

6. Oml thanks for the bump!

I spent like 5 minutes yesterday trying to code the laughter emoji by typing :laugh: and it just wasn't working. When I look up the bb coding guide it's usually because I want to use those emojis that would be visible across all platforms. Now I know it's lol I should type not laugh! :lol:

7. You’re so two thousand late

8. Well gee I always appreciate people bumping this cause they found it helpful ? if anyone finds it helpful.

but what keys?

9. I need the facepalm emoji 

10. The keys to my heart ofc

11. I think emojis might work now

12. Idk but i did a little bit of testing *also testing if there is a post cooldown thing*

13. 😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😉😊😋😎😍😘😗😙😚☺😐😑😶😏😣😥😮😯😪😫😴😌😛😜😝😒😓😔😕😲😖😞😟😤😢😭😦😧😨😩😬😰😱😳😵😡😠😷😇😈👿👹👺💀👻👽👾💩😺😸😹😼😼😽🙀😿😾🙈🙉🙊👶👦👧👱👨👩👴👵👮💂👷👸👳👲👰👼🎅🙍🙎🙅🙆🙆💁🙋🙇💆💇🚶🏃💃👯🛀👤👥🏇🏂🏄🚣🏊🚴🚵👫👬👭💏💑👪💪👈👉👆👇✌✋👌👍👎✊👊👋👏👐🙌🙏💅👂👃👣👀👅👄💋💘💝💖💗💓💞💕💌💔❤💛💚💙💜💟💤💢💣💥💦💨💫💬💭👓👔👕👖👗👘👙👚👛👜👝🎒👞👟👠👡👢👑👒🎩🎓💄💍💎🐵🐒🐶🐕🐩🐺🐱🐈🐯🐅🐆🐴🐎🐮🐂🐃🐄🐷🐖🐽🐽🐗🐏🐑🐐🐘🐪🐭🐫🐨🐁🐻🐀🐇🐹🐰🐼🐥🐾🐤🐔🐣🐓🐲🐦🐍🐧🐢🐸🐊🐉🐡🐳🐠🐋🐟🐬🐞🐙🐝🐚🐜🐌🐛🌼💐🌻🌸🌻💮🌺🌹🌾🌷🌵🌱🌴🌲🌴🌳🍃🌿🍂🍀🍁🍇🍍🍈🍌🍉🍋🍉🍊🍎🍅🍏🍓🍐🍒🍑🍗🍆🍖🌽🍞🍄🌰🍘🍔🍱🍟🍲🍕🍳🍢🍙🍠🍚🍝🍛🍜🍨🍣🍧🍤🍧🍥🍦🍡🍭🍩🍬🍪🍫🎂🍷🍮🍯🍶🍼🍵☕🔪🍸🍴🍹🍻🍺🌍🗻🌎🌋🌏🗾🌐🗾🏠🏦🏡🏥🏢🏤🏣🏨🏯🏩🏭🏪🏬🏫🏫⛺🏰⛲💒⛪🗼🗽🌁🌉🌃🌇🌄🌆🌅♨🎪🌌💈🎠🎢🎡🎡🚂🚈🚃🚇🚄🚆🚅🚉🚍🚊🚌🚝🚋🚞🚕🚎🚔🚐🚓🚑🚒🚖🚜🚗🚛🚘🚚🚙🚧🚲🚦🚏🚥⛽🚨🚁⚓💺⛵🚤🚢🚟⌚🚠⏳🚡⌛🚀⏰🕝🕛🕑🕧🕜🕐🕕🕒🕠🕞🕔🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌙🌚🌛🌟🌜⭐☀🌞🌝🌠☔☁🌂⛅🌈🌀🌊⚡💧❄🔥⛄

Yay I'm willing to assume they all work now ^~^

14. All of those work but like 95% of your original post doesn’t work