Let’s talk.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Gin381, May 27, 2019.

1. I’m sure we are all aware of the drama that has been going on with the war and I think I’m here to speak for a lot of people (Not just sharks) when I say this: WE JUST WANT ANSWERS.

I think we all deserves a formal explanation from mods or ATA.

We have been told for any complaints/concerns to contact ATA. We were also told that ATA was involved in all of this. Well, if you haven’t seen the latest forum post, ATA was never involved and they said so themselves.

So answer us this since we have been getting the run around -

1. Why were sharks disband? Was there actually any proof?
    2. Why were dragons granted the win? They had the same allegations from other players as well (there were even screenshots).
    3. Why were we lied to as a community about ATA?

I’m not trying to start any drama or bring up “tea” but I think EVERYONE deserves an explanation from mods or ATA. We have all rearranged our schedule for wars, lost sleep, money, etc. Mods, you aren’t the only ones putting a lot into this. We as players are as well. Every team has worked extremely hard.

So I’m asking for everyone. Please give us an explanation to everything.

Thank you.

2. You all making those 3 mods go to hospital after this war lol

3. Why did you have to make another thread about the same questions people keep asking?

4. The other thread was cluttered

5. Still seems redundant? I don’t get the purpose of trying to get attention in forums rather than taking it up with an organizer. They’ve been very open to any questions I’ve had.

6. They really haven’t though. That’s why I’ve made this. Organizers have been ignoring almost everyone.

8. I also have questions.

1. Why can’t you all grow up and be adults?
    2. Why do you care so much?
    3. why do you feel yet another thread was necessary?

9. There have been multiple threads about the war already. It’s borderline spam. And if the organizers haven’t been responding immediately you might want to consider how many different things they’re trying to fix at the moment. They’re doing their best, we can’t fault them for trying to do something fun for the community.

10. My point exactly.

11. Guys... Seriously...
    You already know what happened, it's exactly what you think. For future reference always remember:
    Whenever you see an Ascension tag, you can automatically assume some shady BS is gonna take place

Save yourself the mental anguish and do not participate when they are involved.

12. WTF!

13. I can’t take you serious with that name

14. It's true, years of experience have taught me. Sit back and watch

15. Lol wut?

16. I don't think mods have the power to disband clubs. That would definitely be dev-only so I think clarification is needed in that "we were not involved statement"

They wrre not involved in the planning or organizing of the war, but are in fact involved with reinforcing the ToU and that seems to have had impacted the war.

I don't think them saying they had no involvement in the war in one ticket, which didn't even precisely answer the question posed, and was intentionally vague, should be used as a reliable source say that they didn't influence the war.

17. So you're saying ata owes us answers! This is mildly interesting to me now

18. Question @mods. Posting help tickets is against tou? I have done it quite a few times and have seen many others do it w no repercussions. When did that rule get implemented and what is the point of it?