Dragons aren't even zoo animals, here's the tea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sez, May 26, 2019.

1. first of all there is no such war rule in PIMD that all the members should be on the war roster immediately when the war starts.. and for your info, your #2 player Mahal_Kita joined the first war at the last hour, so dont bring this bs to me when i joined the war with 75 minutes left. Funny part was you guys had your own members join at the last hour too in the second war. So try cleaning up your own shhiit before smelling onto others. Secondly, you guys had to pay misc and bentos to our member to snitch on us, plus you guys have your own pilots too, so dont bring on cheating, admit that the mods favored you coz some of you helped them organize the war. You guys getting free crate even after losing the war you guys should have won, mainly coz of your laziness during the second war and with an attitude of "we have a 33b lead and a stronger packed team, they cannot catch us up in any way". And when we did, you guys had to cry to the mods to get your place secured. So now shut up, be a man, and focus on start making a plan to cry to the mods, if you guys would lose against phoenix today. i think your gc is already been doing that rn 

2. I really wanna know who reported to mods that one of sharks team member being piloted...

Where do you get misc and bentos thing now :lol: i'm laughing so hard... there are so many rumors going on

3. Dragons had there players joining long after the war started as well. If we broke that rule, you did too.

Strange how all these rule breaking pop up the moment you lose.

You have lost. You still are getting a chance, plus a crate. Your position was ours. You should not be in the competition by now.

4. Although I’m a dragon I’m not really taking sides. Both sides have a point. But i do wonder why this thread is still going since the mods made a decision already. I prolly would’ve reacted the same way as you guys, the Sharks, but on the other hand... it’s not really gonna change anything anymore? and tbh look at it from the bright side. Although you can’t continue as a team, you still have the chance to war another time and maybe beat us Dragons this time in a way that ATA would think it’s ‘fair’.

5. Because it hurt their pride so bad when it supposed their winning on tournament

6. Too lazy to read it but ima support u momma

7. So if both teams "Have a point" Sharks have been disbanded yet mods deemed your team fine to continue on, hows that fair? If breaking up 1 team break up the other as well. But no Mods have made their unfair decisions and kept your stacked team in the comp as is, funny that *Insets suspicious face*

8. TRUTH AF. UNDERSTAND THIS DON'T CONTINUE BS. PS ILY ODR.♡

9. Dawg. Stop arguing w me. I said I’m not taking sides. I’m not trying to prove anyone wrong or right. All I’m saying is that it’s pointless to continue arguing about this matter since nothing will be changed. You can’t do anything, I can’t do anything... nobody can at this point.

10. I mean, I just woke up which is why I joined late. All of that was already taken over with the mods. There’s no rule saying you had to join st a certain time. We all have lives. But if you guys can point fingers, so can we. We even have proof that dragons aren’t innocent.

11. Not that I’m counting on them to make a fair judgement but somebody promised to do something.

12. Honey check your facts, every team doesn't pilot. Team snake actually does our own work, we even almost lost our first war because I fell asleep for 3hrs.

Sorry you lost this way but don't assume everyone is like y'all

13. Blah blah blah blah....stop arguing and making points. Everyone know ATA and moderator are biased, you guys can't do anything about it.

15. Get your facts straight man lol I joined the first war 2 hours after it started. And am I really the #2 player on my team? I thought we’re all stacked with high stat players 

16. Totally agree. Why would I give my account details to someone just for my team to win? Lol I wont trust anyone with my items/ecs/cash just for a mod crate. A game is supposed to be fun. So why stress? ??‍♀️

17. Apparently not :lol:

18. lol.. i saw when you joined bruh.. now that you can't take the history back, don't act opposite. anndd you were the #3 player of the team with 77mcs, well #2 and #3 actually have a 20 number difference between them right? lol.. check your own facts!

19. 74mcs i mean*.. typo.. i have a note of all your guys stats vs ours okay?