Dragons aren't even zoo animals, here's the tea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sez, May 26, 2019.

1. Someone once said to me "it sucks to lose" like yeah it does. But whatever. There are two kinds of people.
    1. People who have Good sportsmanship, The ones who accept their loss, congratulate their oppo and carry on.
    2. Poor sportsmanship, competitors who exhibits poor sportsmanship after losing a game. Example; try get them disqualied. they're often called a "sore losers",
    if you need a dictionary try Amazon.

Team sharks went into this war completly unbalanced against already stacked and experienced team . Fair? I believe not. Even so, we knew we had possibly no chance of winning and after a first round of a 33b loss, we took the defeat and accepted the fact we lost. We didn't say "they cheated " or try get anyone disqualified. We went into next round as a team and gave it our all. And obviously our all was enough as we scraped through by just a few b. So all the hard work, team work gets thrown out the window because a well known team lost against a bunch a noobs? Wow pls. Its a war not elementary school. If you cant handle loss then don't step out onto the playground.
    Also I'd look to point out if "piloting " was deemed cheating then the whole war should be disqualified and they're just as guilty as every player here , facts. So pot calling the kettle black.
    How is it fair to deem us losers for breaking ToS when we have proof of the losing team doing the same thing we are "alleged "of doing . Yet WE are disbanded and distributed and they are declared winners and move to next round as a TEAM

This was clearly a rushed decision or blatant favouritism on the mods behalf

Do you REALLY think its fair for dragons to be declared winners against sharks like fr? SMFH

2. And tbh ATA doesn't reply to tickets that fast.It takes at least 2-3 days to get a reply. I'm pretty sure they made it up.

To add up, ATA doesn't accept proof from third party apps as it's against ToU

3. So want ATA to stop wars such as these? You know that's what the end results will be after all the complaining right?

4. The Tea So Good... May I Have More... ?

5. This war is causing so many threads

6. Sad I should’ve joined 

7. Bump my tea

8. Oooof finally i ain't banned 

9. I'm surprised it isn't being considered 'mass spam' at this point. Can we keep the complaints/critique organized in one thread pls :(

10. As stated before on a different post why not just declare Dragons of overall winners because they whine about others cheating. Sharks beat them fair and square and they are saying it was because of piloting when Dragons did the same thing yet everyone including mods have people pilot their accounts

11. Sad For Ur Lost/Won Idk What To Call It 

12. ...not everyone has a pilot :? it's common, sure, but not everyone has one.

13. I support my pupsie 1000% more tea please ?

14. I wouldnt be surprised if they were declared finally winner of this ANIMAL ZOO war tho 

15. Maybe if there was no reward/prize or at least not mentioned what it would be. Less people would care to join and ‘participate’ unfairly

16. Not at all, something is clearly not fair here and something needs to be done, a war court or something similar, or are these guys just supposed to take this unfairness laying down or fight for a realistic ruling?

If the people of the world never spoke up about unfairness where would we be now?

VIVA LE SHARK

17. Support AF

18. ^

the mod crates really bring out the inner crackhead in people ngl

19. This entire tournament is sux ?