[Round 3] Update war tournament 2019

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_dunno, May 25, 2019.

1. DR-

2. I agree with this. I think we all just want this done and over with. Best solution is to just have two teams of 50 war it out.

3. If that happens on a Friday maybe I'll be back. But can't disorganize the organizers that is on the team's. We have planned our life around the dates and times given for war.

4. I'm pumped about this, it will be fun af going against 50 people for 24 hours. Seeing diferent people in my nf throughout all day 

5. Would be cool but surely one of the 2 teams will start complaining cuz they think they are in the ‘weaker/unfair’ team

6. Please revise your war date mods. Take your time to solve ALL your problems before you giving us FINAL answer.Don't post half baked planing anymore. Good luck.

7. This, you guys really need to sit down and work out every issue to the best of your abilities. If it’s gonna be a bit of time, tell us! There’s gonna be upset people, but in the end they’ll be happy with the fact that you guys got your shît lined up and ready to go.

8. Support af ... Lets just end this with one more final war an get this tf over with. Today was super fustrating as i put aside a beautiful Sunday. I get it sucks to suck, but y'all tanked tf outta this tbfh. But!! If nothing else.. I'm super grateful for my team <3 #DangerNoodles.. I'll be walking away from this with some amazing war experience and even more amazing friends.. So Thanks for that :)

9. Thanks for the support some of you guys have given us. We appreciate the patience! ?

We are trying our best and of course we haven't done things completely right and we will definitely take notes on that. We are trying though and trust us, we doing the best we can...but with all the drama and constant hate it is hard to keep the spirit up. We didn't see this become such a huge deal and it is sad to say...we really wanted everyone to have a good time. It is hard however to make everyone happy and we have had stressful days trying our best to work with the constant pressure of trying to satisfy everyone involved. With constant judging on everything we say it'll of course turn out that we are afraid to open our mouth, because all we say can and will be used against us in a bad way.

We have been staying up long nights, puzzling and discussing everything regarding this war...pushing ourselves to the limit, trying to make it as fair as possible. It is really sad and frustrating when things don't go as planned. People are very quick to judge the situation and say we are the bad guys for EVERYTHING that went wrong about this tournament. We totally understand people are upset and frustrated, those are normal feelings during wars cuz things get heated...but to slander people left and right and expecting us organisers to just take the hate without being hurt is not fair at all. We have feelings too,even though we try act professional about it.

Now, we will try to do our best and seal this deal in the most fair way possible. Deal with drop outs, rebalancing, hatred, stress,real life and time as our biggest enemies...we will be back soon for more information.

Thanks for hearing us out?

10. Can i just mention that i said about the 12 hr war option...like 7 bazillion times...idc about who won amd who didnt?

11. support af

12. Thank you for finally saying something. We are frustrated because of the time we are setting aside, money we are spending for something that from the start was blatantly biased. I honestly do feel that you wouldn’t be getting any hatred from players, if you just had been fair and not biased from the beginning. Run a fair war, game or competition and you will never get any back lash.

13. Thank you for the wars and for working on the issues. I hope you wont get discourage from organizing more wars in the future. Stay strong.

14. This.

I can’t speak for others, but I know that my team and I wholeheartedly appreciate the effort that all of the organizers have been making despite heavy criticism. Keep doing your best, it’s not going unnoticed ?

15. Oh why cn? I wasn't allowrd to cn by jesseowen and this guy who i was teamed up with in sharks  the heck

16. Aiyo fam always I love that pretty mouth of yours ️
    SMH MODS THIS WUD BE THE LAST TIME Y'ALL 3 GONNA HOST A WAR. period bai ?

17. Aight mate

18. *krik krik*

19. Imagine being adults on a rp game complaining so easily about something you opted into, accepting anything that may come further