War tournament part 1 comment

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_dunno, May 23, 2019.

1. Hi, it´s me again!

I want to publically apologise to the persons I mentioned in the last thread, in no way it is acceptable to write out names like that...even though it was not meant as a calling out, but to update current situation with war. I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY for this and it was a case of poor judgement and rushed decision on my behalf. If anyone of the said wants to discuss this further in PM, you know where to find me!

However, it doens´t give anyone the right to slander the said persons any further, they are players too with feelings!
    The whole situation was all because of a miscommunication between contestants and organizers on what was allowed or not in the war.

Therefore give these players a break and stop the slander, they in NO WAY deserve to be called out for their MISTAKENLY behaviour!

Last of all, if anyone has issues you can take it to PM with me.

2. Everyone likes drama, don't worry

3. Thank you very much <3 Mistakes happen that's what makes us human

4. I mean organizing such an event is a lot of work and rarely will come out perfectly. Nobody forced anyone to join so if a problem occurs is it really worth the complaint? Things happen, mistakes get made and nobody is perfect. Sometimes it just do be like that

5. Mistakes happen so it's okay. Everyone was stressed over this.

6. I don't see that many dramas going on tbh... it turn out way better than i expected... was expecting someone complaining in campus/the pub all the time

7. You’re doing the best that you can do  Just keep moving forward.

8. I love the mature way you are handling this criticism, and taking the concerns into account! It's very refreshing. Best of luck in the next rounds. ?

9. I always miss the ️