[UPDATE] Mod crates war tournament 2019

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_dunno, May 20, 2019.

1. Oh kinda late

2. Just a little lmao

3. Yup just a little

4. The amount of people that are inactive in these wars and are hoping to be carried by the team is disturbing

5. House giraffe and house shark uneven stats not happy with the way this was put together or how they picked mcs/stats for matching ?

6. Bad matchup of rosters. Very unfair to those who have to lose because of that . Thank you for the war though ?

7. Totally unfair if y'all conduct please do a fair squad next time not giving inactives and ppl who ain't comfortable with that time period. Because most of the members slept and u can't expect them to waste their night on war I hope y'all understand.

8. Agreed.
    Understandable considering the amount of people to keep track of but more effort could have been made to make it more fair. Such a shame, timings were terrible as well.

9. And the fact that we couldn’t replace people who didn’t join, even if we found an exact stats/rs/tb equivalent, is what threw me off.. thx for the war tho ??‍♀️

10. Atleast mods do something to our appeal

11. It's was okay . I was house puppy . Let's just say ppl didn't meet eye to eye and alots things were said and done that could've been prevented. Felt like even though I was at work I didn't my best but it wasn't engouh for some

12. Aslo someone abused their powers but when got call out they got mad but oh well you learn and you live .

13. This looks like a yikes

14. Was getting outside hits

15. ^oh was disabled tho

16. It's a nope from me

17. I had fun, 10/10 would do it again

18. If I can still read correctly, the war schedule was in the sign up thread so maybe people should have thought about it before signing up.

20. Agreed