[MOD crates] War tournament 2019

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_dunno, May 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The zoo war tournament

Hello fellow players! Zootopia Calling for the ultimate showdown...who are the kings and queens of the animal kingdom?

For years the lion has been considered ruler of the animal kingdom...but since there are no lions around on PIMD, we need to Crown a new ruler! Our PIMD animals have sharpened their teeth, claws and beaks and are waiting for YOU to give them the spotlight they deserve!

This May we give you a whole WAR TOURNAMENT to flex those muscles and give us those claws to win up to 2 MOD crates each!

You will be assigned a random house at first and then you stick to this house through out the whole tournament.

Clubs will be created and opened about 24 hours before war starts. Players need to be in their respective war clubs before war starts.

There will be 16 houses. See tournament scheme below:

IMPORTANT DATES

All wars are declared 1.5 h BEFORE war starts.
    All wars will start at changeover (7pm GMT).

FIRST ROUND: 22nd of May 2019, 12 hours war

SECOND ROUND: 24th of May 2019, 12 hours war

SEMI-FINALS: 26th of May 2019, 12 hours war

FINAL: 28th of May 2019, 24 hours war

Sign-up Closes 8pm GMT 18th of May. NO UPGRADES after sign-up closed.

How do I sign up?

This is the sign-up thread. Comment this thread that you agree to the terms* of this war. After that sit back, relax and we will do the rest.
    *Keep Reading for them.

RULES

1. NO UPGRADING OR NAME CHANGES AFTER THE SIGN-UP CLOSED UNLESS TOLD TO DO SO. It is hard enough to match without players constantly changing their stats or their IGN. We may be asking some to upgrade after the deadline to make a match as equal as possible.

2. STRICTLY NO ALTS! Anyone caught using 2 accounts in the war, will be kicked. Give chance to others please.

3. WHATEVER HAPPENS IN WAR, STAYS IN WAR. Keep the smack talk within the war period only.

4. TOU APPLIES TO ALL POSTS MADE BEFORE, WITHIN AND AFTER THE WAR PERIOD.

5. NO VISITORS PLEASE! Only players who made it into the roster will be allowed to enter.

6. Once wars starts, you cannot leave the war without valid reasons or emergencies. If you can't make it to the war, inform any organizer at least 48 hours before war starts.

7. ROASTER WILL BE LOCKED and outside hits will be DISABLED.

8. YOU MUST COMPETE IN EVERY WAR (4) TO WIN BOTH CRATES. To get ONE crate you have to make it to semi-finals and competed in all (2) wars.

DISCLAIMER

This war is open to all pimd players.

1. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the war out of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the war have been made available to them and they, therefore, understand and agree that the organizers won't be held responsible for hits or tutor strips before, during and after the war.

2. Organizers are not held responsible in securing any temporary CF nor kicking people in rosters for each team.

3. We reserve the right to kick you for any inappropriate or intolerable behaviour that may not be listed in the above-mentioned rules.

4. To ensure fairness of the war itself, we have collaborated with ATA in order to make sure that everyone will be competing based on account growth instead misc bonuses. This means misc bonuses will be disabled during the war.

5. Organizers reserve the right to re-assign any player to balance out the rosters. We want the war to be as fair as possible so do not be surprised if you were suppose to be in one team but ended up in another.

6. We are not responsible for your teammates not showing up.

We want this event to be fair to everyone who joined and only want to have a fun filled war tournament. Players who break the rules will be given a stern warning. Repeated offenders will be kicked out of the war.

Who you gonna text (for answers to your questions)?

Organizers:

Alexander
    Jesseowen
    I_dunno

^Click on the name to get in touch with either one of them :)

Also a special thanks to -Quinn- who gave us the permission to use a few of the rules and disclaimers from the last MOD crate war. Also thanks to the BoS admins -_A_-ZenStateOfMind, -_A_-Legwarmers, -Ahli-LovesMike, -_A_-Ross, hsq, CrazyRed for the ground work. ?

Please don´t post unnecessary topics unrelated to this war tournament. Thanks!

With that said, let the fun begin! :cool:

UPDATES 2019.10.12

• We have decided that outside hits are going to be disabled (see paragraph 7 under rules).
    • All crates will be handed out after ALL wars are completed. Please be patient here since there`s A LOT of crates being handed out.

To clarify in case someone missed it...once war tournament has started NO REPLACEMENTS OR RE-ASIGNMENTS will be done.

2. sign me up k tnx

3. Sign me up too ??

4. Oo sign me up

5. I'm down like a clown, Charlie Brown. Sign me up. 

6. Oh hell yeah, sign me up pls

7. Sign me up please 

8. Sign me up 

9. sign me up pls ?

10. sign me up please

11. Sign me up, please ?

12. Sign me up please. 96.2mcs. Not upgrading anytime soon

13. I agree, sign me up :)