Summer vs Winter (Mod Crate War) June 1st sign up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iSmash, May 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sign me up any side ??

2. Winter side please

3. Sign me up plz
    Winter

4. I wanna sign in the Summer team plz

5. sign me up xx

6. UPDATE AS OF 5/27/2019

Since there is a vast number of willing participants, I shall be limiting the number of participants to 400 combatants divided into teams of 50. Now for those who were not selected to participate, be on stand-by as I will be placing you on the waiting list as replacement for no shows, as I am sure some people have lives outside of PIMD at times. (Shocker.. Right?). I will contact you as soon as I can to check on whether you will not be able to fill in. My apologies for any inconveniences.

7. Sign me up pls

8. I know I signed up but just wanna make sure. Sign me up pls

9. I keep forgetting if I signed up :lol: if I haven’t yet, please sign me up for waitlist 

10. Idk if i already signed up... But please sign me up...tyvm

11. sign me up too! i like wars

12. Sign me up pls ty️

13. Sign me up too please

14. Sign me up please

15. Sign me up

16. Sign me up please

17. I wanna change to Winter please! Ty?

18. Sign me up for war please 

19. UPDATE AS OF 5/28/2019

First, I would like to welcome -AKUDOU-, -SAKURAHIME-, -QUINN- and RevolutionaryWolf to my organizing team. My deepest appreciation for all your help.

Second, I would like to apologize again for this change, but this war will be a 200 vs 200 war now instead of having teams of 50 each. We want everyone to experience warring and learn from the war veterans.

Third, SIGN-UPS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED!
    NOTE: Not everyone will be in war. As we are only getting 200 per side, we need to consider those who signed up early first.

Lastly, given the recent update in the teams and clubs, we have updated the rules and disclaimers.

For any questions and clarifications, my team and I will be happy to answer them. Please do not hesitate to wall or follow any of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.