Battle of the Sexes Guys vs Girls War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _UnstableAngel_, May 3, 2019.

1. Well I guess y'all forgot about me  oh well next time I guess

2. I lied lol infoud my name 

3. Mean you the man lol the aplha ?

4. Feels like a horribly organized war lol

5. The alpha can be a female, too.
    Ask my cat Olguita. She dominates the male Fungi.

6. Girls won boys suck..WHO RAN THE WORLD GIRLS

7. Girls may have won, but the Guys did good too.

Good job all and thank you for the War?

8. Why didnt i see this

9. Why use alt then.

10. Lmfao you sound more femanistic than the people participating in the war.

11. I hope y’all know this wasn’t meant to be a sexist thing ? At least I didn’t think it was.

This was a good war ? I’m happy with the hosting and organization, along with all the participants. K bye forum 

12. Fail af

13. I’m surprised that this hasn’t been declared non-PC and outlawed by the SJWs who run this game.

14. the fúck is femanistic

15. This was supposed to be a fun war and tbh i think it was exactly that. We got lots of good feedback at the end and everyone enjoyed themselves. I hope to see more wars in the future. #BringWarsBack

16. I definitely had fun, and I know others did too. You did good. I'll definitely join more in the future :) ?

17. I personally had a really good time! I think that it would’ve been nice had everyone been able to make it, but there’s always next time ? Thank you so much for hosting ?

18. Love it can't wait for next one

19. It was a great war and with great people at it, was tons of fun I see a lot of people talking about how the war was uneven but then you didn't join to even it out so why complain ? hope to have better turn out next one