Zodiac War League Registration

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TheCatLady, Apr 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zodiac War League

Fill out this Form and you'll be put in one of the four teams accordingly

Teams:
    Fire- Aries, Leo and Saggitarius
    Air- Gemini, Libra and Aquarius
    Earth- Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
    Water- Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

You can check if your ign has been recorded correctly after filling up the form here

Rules:

1. stats criteria for entry is 5mcs
    2. Each team plays against every other team twice
    3. Wars will be done only on weekends
    4. A schedule will be posted at least 4 days before the start of the league
    5. based on the response, number of players for each team will be decided
    6. If you're not selected for the league due to excess players on one team, you'll be notified
    7. the option for B team will be kept open on case the response is overwhelming
    8. Each war will be 24 hours long
    9. league rules will be posted alongwith the teams
    10. Deadline for registration is 20th May 2019
    11. any change in ign or stats before the deadline should be intimated to the organizer

Note: With misc in play we cannot guarantee that the teams will be balanced perfectly but we will do our best

Not many people use forums so please spread the word and get your friends to register

Lastly, the sign in requires to log in with your email. This is to stop/minimise false registrations, but dont worry your email login and password is secure, we will have no access to it

2. Also, i will need help with team balancing so pm me if youre interested in helping

3. Could you possibly give an estimate of when the war will be held, even if it's just days of the week? I want to sign up, but I want to make sure to minimize the chance of having prior commitments (ergo... work).

Also I hope it's okay if I have no prior war experience! I'm not a total noob to PvP, but have not had the chance to participate in a system war yet. I am willing to learn though. :)

4. The wars will be held only on saturdays and sundays, we could stick strictly to sundays depending on public requests.

Yes its ok if you dont have prior war experience. The only objective of this league is for the community to have fun doing this together. Winning is just a perk ofc.

5. Sounds great! ♡

6. Hope you sign up lol

7. Any email would do? Or the email i have linked with this game?

8. Any gmail id will do

9. Done with registration

*bump*

10. Only females registering in a war league. Oh the irony

11. Oof I'm Male:)

12. Well now we have a male xD

13. Oof I work on weekends. :( Have fun everybody.

14. Oooooooohhh i guess im destined to work with tauruses huh,,, interested with this!! Will register soon ? also bumping ?

15. If the registrations keep going at current rate, we might have to close registrations before deadline, so dont wait for too long and risk missing out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.