HITTING AND BEING HIT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Arlington5, Apr 13, 2019.

1. So I'm new to PIMD. A couple months or so. The whole aspect of the game is pretty novel to me and the first thing I do each day after getting home is checking up on my game. I should also add that I don’t know how the intricacies of things work. I discovered a good club and stuck around, upgrading and learning things along the way.
    Anyway, I completed all my jobs a couple days ago. And I was running out of money. We were doing parties and I’ve been fairly regular but the money was coming slow so I decided to try the PvP feature (which I honestly thought was just a game feature which would get me some money).
    Turns out, people take offence to it. Ppl with higher stats started ‘hitting’ me constantly. I was accused of ‘picking on’ ppl and ‘bullying’ them. They kept asking me why I was going after this one player and I didn’t even know who she was. It’s two hours later and this dude (who I honestly found offensive, mean and rude) is still ‘hitting’ me. In the beginning I thought he was a cyber bully who was harassing me, turns out it’s a case of chivalry.
    Another one of these guys talked to me and from there I found out that you’re not supposed to attack ppl without provocation or the big guns come after you.
    This whole episode was so traumatising that I was confused and upset beyond words. In the aftermath (still getting my ‘butt kicked’ from the first guy) I’m honestly considering leaving the game entirely. This was supposed to be harmless fun not another intricate dance I’m supposed to navigate. Life is tough enough. Thank you very much.

2. Sounds about right  they’ll leave you alone eventually. Best way to make money: join a cat club.

3. You’re going to deal with people like that on here.

4. I wouldn’t recommend joining a cat club if people are hitting you

5. It just seems extremely unfair that we should be attacked by ppl so high in stats we have no hope of defending ourselves. Clash of Clans had the war feature and both clans were evenly matched so at least everyone had a fighting chance.

6. Well, you attacked first and now you're crying.... :?. Have you tried to explain this and apologize to the girl?

7. Almost all cat clubs are in sfw anyways

8. Another note: People used to use the pvp solely to make money by hitting INACTIVE players. If you hit an active player (from people list, for example) you must be ready for any sort of retaliation, even though it can be unfair.
    A friend of mine, years ago, did a couple of battle list hits on a member of a BIG club and had two clubs constantly hitting her 24 hrs straight.

9. Op might be talking that earning money in a cat club while still being hit is not practical. You are spending real money in a cat club only for it to be taken away by the farmer.

10. I’m not crying for goodness sake. I’m sharing this because I honestly have no idea about any of this and there should be mention of this somewhere where new players can understand that players are making huge rules themselves as well.
    And like I mentioned, I didn’t know who the person was. I tried looking for her as two different players mentioned her yet I couldn’t find her. The first guy was a jerk and in my confusion, there was an argument. The second sent me a request and we talked a bit about this and I conveyed my apologies.

11. CaptainObvious moment: If you fought someone irl how would they react?

Basically the same way about PIMD players (especially since some are huge cry babies ?)

12. I actually didn’t fight because it felt strange. Did a dance off. And considering this actually isn’t real life, it feels silly to hold grievances against someone when they don’t know wth is happening

13. Either way chicka. It’s a pvp attack

14. If you're hitting active players successfully you also take some of their money away so some getting butt hurt over that pixel cash.

If you continue to hit active players i would suggest not always going back to the same player. 3-5 hits each and move to someone else.

But like youwishıt said, inactive players work too.

15. Lesson learnt, my man. Not even going there again.

16. There’s actually a thread, I believe by Kefo(correct me if I’m wrong!) with a list of inactive players, that’ll give you a good list of people to farm if you want to avoid situations like this.

Unfortunately, if you’re hitting an active player, you may risk upsetting someone, most farmers don’t really mind that though.

17. I recommend farming inactive players for cash, like a few other people have mentioned. Very little chance of retaliation. Here is a list of some inactive players along with some useful tips for maximizing the plunder!

Make sure you have max plunder in tutors to reach the most amount of cash you can earn per hit ー plus, max plunder affects both PvP and parties. Max plunder is determined by how much cash you invest in tuts (not their stats, but having tuts with good stats helps your tutor bonus).

A simple formula is that for every 1kcs you are, you should invest $15M in tutors; likewise, for every 1mcs you are, you should invest $15B in tuts.

18. Imagine being traumatised from being hit on a mobile app lol

19. Somebody got time time?