PIMD relationships

Discussion in 'Wars' started by YourDailyDoseOf0rg-sm, Mar 24, 2019.

1. am i one of ur pimd wives? ?

2. My RS is my best friend, not a significant other. We've never met but we're really close. She knows more about me then some of my friends who live in my area. I know we're going to meet eventually and I cannot wait. I know that there are real relationship on here that are like that, and I wish them the best.
    But I've also seen very short lived, very toxic pimd relationships that were both IRL and in game.
    It's just like real relationship, only you never get to touch them sooo

3. Almost 3 years 

4. Wish you luck

5. That's why you shouldn't ever trust a dealer that's a user

6. You sure can be. ?

7. Some are mainly RSd just for the stat benefit and others also try and hook up in game (mainly doesn’t work since there’s no social connection except someone saying “need a bf/gf.” Those relationships typically don’t work) I know a guy who has boned every rs he’s ever had.
    Sad life

8. i mean... sad life depending who you ask... didn't know that many people were into bone rp.

9. I’m dating my RS cause his avi is hot ! ?

Callipygian and Brittany like this.
  10. No they were real hookups

11. no proof

12. Don’t worry I’ll see if he can record his next session

13. I think youre one of the hookups

14. It's not a soulmate, it's a stats partner, and sometimes, a friend, too. Only for some people these relationships are real or just happen to coincide with their real life partners.

15. Ew lame

16. I don't believe in "the one" or the "perfect match". There'll be people with personalities, values and interests better matching with yours; but the soulmate or the one are a myth, for me.
    I refuse to have a long distance relationship. I want skin, contact, face to face conversations, hugs, kisses, etc. Otherwise it's just like a long term role play.
    I'd only give it a chance to sometimes like this if there's an actual chance to meet and to see each other often enough to keep our mental sanity and needs satisfied (and no, I'm not talking only about that you all are thinking about, but yes, it counts) or even better if there's a chance to someone moving to the same city of the other part (but not living together immediately!!!! Just the same city or close enough).

17. i’ve known people who break up after like 1-2 weeks due to virtual clout chasing ?
    ie breaking partner’s trust over people online to give them attention / a like

i’ve known people who marry irl for over 1-2 years but break up/ divorce due to rl issues

it rly depends on the people and like mentioned before it could be a shorter or longer timespan

personally, i know of no cutie who would change her life for another person they’d meet on a game. so game relationships tend to not work out.

asking people to change every day schedules is okay; it happens.
    asking people to change their entire future with someone they (probably don’t?) know that well is a long shot.

hopefully this makes sense ?

18. My RS has the best tiddies

20. Omg of course, I love meeting people on this app.