Naive and dumb

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DaddyGotNoSugar, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Women are naive and Americans are dumb. Being an American woman must be hard

2. Team  red pill

3. Womem ain't shit..

4. :( yes it’s difficult but I get through it with meth

5. Thot, so....

6. Ignore the comma, didn't mean to out it there

7. Women are not naive. We think things through logically. Men are the dumb ones. They don’t think. They let their p**** do the thinking for them

8. More like overthink. For instance, If i tell a woman to solve 2+2, she will apply all the math she knows to complicate it and find the answer

9. It sounds like you think women are the same as STEM students which are usually men with a big ego lol but go off ig

10. Nah women are just naive which is cute

11. But that doesn’t make us naive. We only overthink things because that’s the safest way

12. True ^ I’d much rather overthink something for a bit and get to the correct or best response/answer instead of immediately going to what I just think is the best lmao. We might “””overthink”””” but we don’t over complicate things as much ??‍♀️

13. Overthinking doesnt guarantee safety. On the contrary, overthinking leads to mess ups more often than not

14. I’d rather overthink instead of overcomplicate and/or mansplain lol

15. Thats what you think you do but actually end up complicating things cuz u overthink

16. Obvious troll is obvious

17. Dont hurt my big ego wtf