[Tournament]King of the Iron Fist

Discussion in 'Wars' started by EivorTheWolf-Kissed, Mar 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I'm ArchaeologistHistorian also known as wHisWtoryw and I want to welcome you to

The King of the Iron First Tournament

The King of the Iron Fist Tournament is where all of you will be tested to see who's the best fighter of all Partygoers. There will be 2 clubs created. The Mishima Clan Club and The Kazama Clan Club. Both will be fighting for the top 3 grand prize. However, this is a tournament, so only the top 3 of the best players will be receiving the prizes.

Both clubs will initiate wars. The sequence goes like this:

Round 1: 6 Hours, Top 50 moves to Round 2

Round 2: 6 Hours, Top 25 moves to Round 3

Round 3: 6 hours, Top 10 moves to Round 4

Round 4: 6 hours, Top 5 moves to Round 5

Round 5: 6 hours, Top 3 moves to Final Round

Final Round: 24 Hours, The top 3 players in one of the clubs will be the winners.

This will be repetitive, this will be tiring. This will feel like forever, but the rewards in the end will be more than worth it. Don't fret! Even if you didn't place yourself in the top plunder, you'll gain a reward for participation.

RULES

1.) Fight and/or Dance only! This is a tournament to prove just how strong you really are. Pranking and ED is highly frowned upon so even though this rule may be broken because a lot of players will use it anyways, it's highly recommended not to do so.

2.) No tut stripping of opponents.

3.) The Top Plunderers will be moving on to the next round. This isn't about how many dns or money you spend, this is about how much plunder you can gain. You're still limited DNS in wars. If you are not part of the top plunderers, it's Game Over for you.

4.) If you dropout during the war, you have chosen to forfeit and will no be rewarded. You are disqualified.

5.) Have fun. We expect this to be unbalanced, but all is fair game no matter what stats you are. Just give it your all.

DISCLAIMER

The King of the Iron Fist Tournament is not responsible for any outside hits or outside tut strips. If you have decided to sign up, you have agreed to follow the rules regardless of other player's stats. This is a tournament where everyone can fight for prizes.

This is NOT a signup thread. Signups for the roster will be posted soon. Donations will be accepted when the SignUp Roster has been posted. Rewards and Prizes will be shown in that thread.

Don't miss out!

2. Sounds stupid

3. No support

4. What are prizes?

7. i use to love this game as a kid.

don't ruin it for me.

8. Okay but I mentioned a hunt based on this game style once and still need it as far as the odd war thing ehh

9. Locking as per OP's request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.