Attitude from a wAkuduo!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KEF0, Feb 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I was expecting the crate late... Was only curious about what was going on and why it's taken 3 days. This is like postage "4 business days" or whatever.

Don't care. I asked the question. Didn't get an answer. Don't care enough to ask again. Fine.

but... hold on? You took the time to send 2 separate messages saying that you don't think I deserved a crate... that's a little rude. Why is that? My low plunder? ~ I can explain!

Idk. I wish you had reachable targets in CA. You've got similar base stats to me... Did you end up with lots of plunder? Oh wow... You did... Was that a good choice?
    ohhhhh... A privilege :ugeek: nice. Whatever.

Why are you talking smack about my participation? I had other engagements that weekend and spent as much time as possible in war... and I think it was at least decent.

Nah. Just a mod crate cause people on the winning sides of wars get crates...?

You're the one who's treating it like a medal by saying I don't deserve it, _____.

I need to spend 18 hours in a 24-hr war to deserve a mod crate? Do you have an estimate about the number of people who would have signed up for a war a few months in advance if they only got the crate for spending 12 hrs in war? Woulda been less than 560!

Yeah... You weren't online for 24 hours. I remember you goinng offline and someone else leading for at least 4hrs. So don't bs me.

Who's a war freak?

Curiosity isn't patience... Yeah... It isn't impatience either. It's just curiosity. Don't read too deep into it and take a chill pill.

~Everyone else moo moo for me?
    What? Everyone got cowed by oppo? Seems strange considering the smallest person I saw in our CA was around 50mcs.
    I pested the most out of anyone in war. If you look at club rankings, everyone around my stats or lower with more plunder were ignoring CA and were winning fights. I followed your dumb order to a T.
    That's what I'm most annoyed by. I woulda had more fun if I didn't have to wait 15 minutes to regen from 2 hits

You know you lose 13% of your energy from a big failed fight? And you regen 9%. I pattern hit 1-0-1-0 because you said to, when nobody else did. You should be on your damned knees, blowing me kisses.

I reported every bit of inc I received, bar none. "Active cows are good" and what about me? FORUM MAN BAD.

ANYWAY: onwards and more chaotic cause now we just sorta messaged at eachother rather than responding properly so good luck trying to figure this out cause I don't have the time to figure it out and summarize it.

Apparently everyone in war spent more time in there than me. I dedicated the LEAST time to war, so I don't deserve a crate, and Felix wants to bet that that's true.

If I have to threaten you for an apology, it isn't valid, but I asked and you clearly weren't interested in providing it, so that's it. I apologized when I had to go, saying I wished I could have stayed longer, so not sure what sin you want me to repent for.

I will win the bet. I know that Nita joined war only 12 hours before it ended and I know that she didn't spend the other 12 active. I know that other people spent less time online... and to all of you, (you know who you are) Felix wouldn't give you a mod's crate if he was in the position to decide that.

Good for Felix :D

In summary - Akuduo got interviewed for a thread, lead a war, and wants another thread made about him. Congratulations!
    I usually look down on people who criticize people and say they're irrelevant, because it doesn't mean anything and is a weak criticism that only makes the critic seem big-headed...

but I've never seen such a desperate relevance-hunt in my life. Hope you get all the relevance you deserve.

I hope I didn't miss anything. This was rushed.
    Peace out, nubs.

2. ? first comment before Felix ?

3. :eek:

Kefo ain't messing around ooooo

4. It's a misunderstanding from a war in a game. Let's not make it any bigger. Best to just move on. Locking this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.