[MOD CRATES]NEW VS OLD WAR ROSTER

Discussion in 'Wars' started by QUINN, Feb 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idk but the war is now lame asf with old school team recruiting new players.

2. Using my impressive set of detective skills I was able to determine that Crystals own stats happen to fall directly in the center of the range she mentioned in her post, leading me to believe she isn't dumb enough to actively recruit for a war being monitored by the mods and devs, but is instead possibly looking for a replacement for herself in this war. I'm no mind reader but that seems much more likely than someone just recruiting for a sponsored war with actual prizes ?

3. :lol:

4. I was told by President and organizers that it was allowed. Stats have to be evened out somehow since oppo has a few more bigger members than us. If you have a complaint, just visit my nf’s ?
    What, I’m innocent

Callipygian likes this.
  5. Is war fun?

7. Corrupt how?

8. I would but you and your trash club got wrecked by Jill and yall play dead now.

9. Yee I’m not in the roster I signed up n got the wall post n all ;-;

10. Yes ??

11. So much for not giving temporary cf. So ppl in war can hit outside but outsiders cant hit in. So guess u did give a temp cf i wonder who cried about their hits

12. Those in war cannot hit outside

13. and why would they? seems silly not to focus on the most important war

14. I want to join the war ????

15. Woohooo my name is there!!! ??? Let's win this war. 

16. Are you adding up the scores of the 3 Old Teams

17. Crates are given out per club that won.

Old school A won
    Old school B won
    New school C won

They get the crates

Callipygian and Brittany like this.
  18. Great Wars and lots of fun. Thank you for hosting this ?

19. Thank you for the war! Fell asleep through that last 2 hours with my phone in hand but i had fun through the rest LMAO LEZGO NEW CREW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.