[MOD CRATES]New Vs Old War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by QUINN, Feb 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NEW VS OLD: BATTLE FOR MOD CRATES

Who will be the best warriors in all of pimd? Will it be the old players who have experienced warring? Will it be the new players who are hungry for glory?

Suit up and prepare for battle to prove who are the best warriors! Players of the winning team will be given 1 mod crate each.

The teams will be divided according to the year you created your account. Team Old will be 5+ years playing in PIMD (2010-2014) while Team New will be 4 years or less (2015-2019).

IMPORTANT DATES

23 February 2019 SGT 24 hour war

Date and Time of Declare:
    6:30am SGT - 23 February 2019
    4:00am IST - 23 February 2019
    10:30pm GMT - 22 February 2019
    5:30pm ET - 22 February 2019
    2:30pm PT - 22 February 2019

Time of War:
    8:00am SGT - 23 February 2019
    5:30am IST - 23 February 2019
    12:00mn GMT - 23 February 2019
    7:00pm ET - 22 February 2019
    4:00pm PT - 22 February 2019

Clubs will be created and opened about 24 hours before war starts. Players need to be in their respective war clubs 12 hours before war starts or else you will be replaced in the war.

SIGN-UP THREAD WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON! So please do not sign up here! It won't count! ;-)

RULES

1. NO UPGRADING OR NAME CHANGES AFTER THE SIGN-UP DEADLINE UNLESS TOLD TO DO SO. It is hard enough to match without players constantly changing their stats or their IGN. We would be asking some to upgrading after the deadline to make a match as equal as possible.

2. STRICTLY NO ALTS! Anyone caught using 2 accounts in the war, will be kicked. Give chance to others please.

3. WHATEVER HAPPENS IN WAR, STAYS IN WAR. Keep the smack talk within the war period only.

4. TOU APPLIES TO ALL POSTS MADE BEFORE, WITHIN AND AFTER THE WAR PERIOD.

5. NO VISITORS PLEASE! Only players who made it into the roster will be allowed to enter.

6. Once war starts, you cannot leave the war without valid reasons or emergencies. If you can't make it to the war, inform any organizer at least 48 hours before the event so we can find a replacement.

DISCLAIMER

This war is open to all pimd players.

1. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the war out of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the war have been made available to them and they, therefore, understand and agree that the organizers won't be held responsible for hits or tutor strips before, during and after the war.

2. Organizers are not held responsible in securing any temporary CF nor kicking people in rosters for each team.

3. We reserve the right to kick you for any inappropriate or intolerable behaviour that may not be listed in the above-mentioned rules.

4. To ensure fairness of the war itself, we have collaborated with ATA in order to make sure that everyone will be competing based on account growth instead misc bonuses. This means misc bonuses will be disabled during the war.

5. Organizers reserve the right to re-assign any player to balance out the rosters. We want the war to be as fair as possible so do not be surprised if you were suppose to be in one team but ended up in another.

We want this event to be fair to everyone who joined and only want to have a fun filled war weekend. Players who break the rules will be given a stern warning. Repeated offenders will be kicked out of the war.

QUESTIONS? ASK ORGANIZERS!

ORGANIZER TEAM

-Ahli-LovesMike
    -MrSmash_De_Saison-
    -QUINN-
    CrazyReD
    JustMephi
    JustZomerVlinder
    PapiCho
    Sinderella
    SYN_HerBeLoVeD
    xXx_-IIl-_Sovereign_-lII-_xXx

Please refrain from posting unnecessary topics not related to war. Thank you.

UPDATE AS OF 02/13/2019 FAQ's:

1. What are the requirements for the war?
    You just have to sign-up. All stats are welcome.

2. How do I Sign-Up?
    Just post you agree to terms of war and we'll do the rest.

3. You said misc is disabled. What does it include?
    Your misc bonuses as well as your dorm room will be disabled. The rest are counted.

4. If I Sign-Up, will I be included immediately?
    No. We have to match the war to make it fair. So you can be included, you can be excluded or you can be included but not the team you thought you would be.

5. How do you determine which team I should be?
    We determine when the account is made based on the date that can be seen in the forum. We use a regular computer to see when your date joined is.

6. When is it considered as old player and when is new?
    Any account made from 2010 to 2015 is considered old while new is 2016 to 2019.

7. The Sign-Up is more than 400 already, are you going to pick who will war?
    We will match first. If after matching, we determine that the matches can't fit a club, we will make another war on the same date at the same time.

8. How many crates are you giving away?
    As promised on the initial thread, 1 mod crate per player of the winning side will be given.

9. Will I get hunt drops during the war?
    No. This is war and not a party so you won't get a hunt drop after the war.

UPDATE AS OF 02/15/2019

SIGN-UP AND NAME CHANGES ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED

But in light of the promo, you can still upgrade until 18th February 2019 12:00 noon SGT (see corresponding times in different time zones).

12:00NN SGT - 18 February 2019
    9:30AM IST - 18 February 2019
    2:00AM GMT - 18 February 2019
    11:00PM ET - 17 February 2019
    8:00PM PT - 17 February 2019

We will post the official list of players for each team soon!

Good luck!

PS: I would like to thank the following fellow organizers who gave me the permission to use a few of the disclaimers from the BoS war series.
    -_A_-ZenStateOfMind, -_A_-Legwarmers, -Ahli-LovesMike, -_A_-Ross, hsq, CrazyReD
    Thank you guys, I appreciate the consent. ~Quinn

2. Um I've been playing since January 2011, all my other accounts are banned. Can I be thrown in with the old?

3. Your team will be based on the date your account was made. The one you will be using to war.

4. Um your stats tell otherwise.

5. I mean obviously you failed to read what I said ?

6. Wallace quit getting your accounts banned..duh..you were here before me dude

7. Nice 

8. omg yes 

9. Momma ️ signup thread will be up soon  please don't sign up here

10. Lolol I knowwww my old account that I reset after T6 Lcbc was a thing is DrKevorkian  only one not banned I just forgot the login

11. Amazing idea!

12. Ugh. Can't wait

13. Woohoo, way to go Quinnzy! 

14. Maybe you can write a help ticket and try to retrieve this one?

15. Hunny, sign-up is in a few days. This will be the information thread. Do watch out for sign-up thread soon.

16. I hope I'm with the old... If not, new people here I come lmao

17.  go quinn go!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.