[WAR] Tournament Roster Summer 2015

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DUH-EnergizerBunny, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Some were very close!

2. ?

3. Of course ik its a competition but its also to have fun no need to be upset if u lose

4. I loved every minute of it..

5. If any teams need a lcbc replacement for wars let me know I will replace

6. Scooby you guys almost had us! It was a tough last hour  Great war I loved it!

Thanks again Bunny Rude and Harmony for organizing!

7. That gap between team 3 and 4

8. That's because I was on their team...woohooo team 2.kick some ass.we won this...wooohoo

9. Funny how all odd teams won. Lmfao.

10. Team 3 did pretty awesome i might add even with a noob like me leading but they all worked so hard!!! <3

11. Post the next fixtures 

12. Bunnynis sleeping atm. But they will be posted soon

13. I hate to be that guy I loved the war but team 5 Shouldn't have won

We won due to a fluke of a 2mcs replacing a bc and an they came close to beating at the end if it would have been balanced the whole war they probably would have won

But never the less loved the war it was fun and team 5 FTW

14. GO TEAM 3

15. There were quite a bit of bumps in the road to start out with when this first lifted. However, whether people won or lost yesterday, all are winners to me. You guys tried so hard! I'm proud of all of you. C:

You guys took the step to miss the hunt and miss getting the stat items for a chance to war - war with new people who may or may not have had war experience, teaching and learning from one another. I hope this can continue and more people are encouraged to war.

16. And you forgot to mention the fact that team 5 basically only had about 5 players online (felt like less sometimes) throughout the war

But not a sore loser. Go kick some butt in round 2 team 5️