[WAR] Tournament Roster Summer 2015

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DUH-EnergizerBunny, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Team Roster & Rules

Hello everyone and welcome to the trial run or the first war tournament on my behalf! It took ages to set up and smooth out all of the kinks thanks to the other representatives who helped pitch in. My apologies if any bb codes are messed up. & apologies for lack of team name creativity haha, next time will be better! Without further ado, let’s go ahead and get started with refreshing everyone on the rules.
    Rule 1: Everyone on their team is responsible for one another. The following links are given in case any issues arise with name changes without letting one of our representatives or myself know. If one member is going to be missing in war, it is understood that the team is to give a 24 hour notice to the team AND/OR us for a replacement. If not enough notice is given, it is no longer our responsibility to help you find a replacement. Make sure the replacement has similar as the one not able to attend.
    Rule 2: If a member leaves club during war, the member is disqualified and will be banned from joining future wars organized by us.
    Rule 3: Nobody is to be allowed in during war. Any recruiting into the club and let in, team will be automatically disqualified.
    Rule 4: There are to be no serious bashing. This is supposed to fun. Keep it that way. Any teasing and such is allowed, just like old wars. Don’t be too butthurt. With that said, don’t cross the line with threats about farming after war. DRAMA IS TO BE LEFT OUTSIDE.
    Rule 5: Nobody is to disband club until a screenshot has been made of the particular rounds. It will be posted up on forums to keep the PIMD community up to date with the war.
    Rule 6: Whoever leaks to other team will be automatically banned from future wars. Simple. Don’t do it. There is to be no cheating.
    Rule 7: All members need to be in club before it officially starts. It is not the representatives’ or my responsibility to get you in on time. If an individual would like to stay in club overnight to make sure they are in club on time, please let us know so that can be arranged.
    Rule 8: Each participant in teams is required to attend 2 of the 3 rounds. Failure to do so will put your name on the waiting list for future wars until proven it will not happen again.

Harmony will be representing Team 1 and 3.
    Rude will be representing Team 4 and 6.
    I will be representing Team 2, 5, 7 and 8.
    Those teams with any questions will report to those following people.

Round 1 of war tournament will start Monday, August 3rd at 1PM EST for 4 hours.
    Round 2 of war tournament will start Wednesday, August 5th at 1PM EST for 6 hours.
    Final Round of war tournament will start Saturday, August 8th at 1PM EST for 24 hours.

The winning team will have the luxury of getting 20 ec to spend however they would like, provided by msharmony24 and myself. I will also be willing to send 10 Bohemian Bead Bracelets to winning team members and 1 will be sent to each participant, whether you were in team or a replacement for someone else.

Harmony, Rude and myself are representatives for this war who helped smooth everything out for you guys. Give Rude and Harmony a thank you for making it happen when you can! & if you would like to be a future representative to help organize a war or send your ideas to us and implement them into our future wars, please let us know.

Either this thread will be bumped or another thread will be made to update everyone on the progress of this war tournament. Harmless trash comments are welcomed here for other teams, a debate on which team will win, or what can be worked on to make this war tournament better in the future is more than welcome. With that, good luck to everyone out there! Let’s war to our PIMD deaths!

Team 1

Team 2

Team 3

Team 4

Team 5

Team 6

Team 7

Team 8

These people signed up to be replacements. Please give courtesy to thank them for willing to pick up someone else’s spot if need be at any time. The following list given is just some of the names who can replace. This is here to help any of the teams if someone cannot make it to a particular round. Replacements include the following:

VT Lina is open to replace on Monday.
    Florenciar will also be open for replacements.

If your name did not make it to the team rosters due to lack of posting on forum so I can make a link, my apologies. You are more than welcome to be a replacement unless someone backs out before entire war tournament starts. Wall me and let me know ASAP whether you would like to be on possible waiting list/replacement list or simply put on the replacement list. If put on the replacement list as an easier access for others to contact you, let me know what day you would like to replace.

Round 1

Team 1 v Team 2
    Team 3 v Team 4
    Team 5 v Team 6
    Team 7 v Team 8

Let’s fight to our PIMD death!

2. Thanks for doing this Bunny!

3. You're welcome! Excuse the abundant ugliness of thread. Laziness resumes. :roll:

Good luck to all!

4. Yay. Thank youus.

5. Thank you so much ?

6. Team 7 ftw, gonna kick some booty ?

7. Thanks so much for doing this guys

8. You're welcome, guys! So, who will win this first war tourney? 

9. Great job pup/tut/rs lol you guys did a great job

10. Yay!! Thanks bunny, rude and harmony for all your work! Team 5 is obvs gonna win 

11. Very well organized ladies? Good luck to all the participants?Have fun!

12. Team 1 duh 

13. I'm reading this... And I'm just like DAMN, but that perfect bb coding tho.

14. I dont know anyone in my team gg wp we already lost lets all farm jiggy for Fun :geek:

15. Lelz that is the whole point, to meet others who war and not merc with the same damn people. :roll: You feels?

16. Team 7 

17. Brilliant thanks a ton Bunny.
    Can't wait to meet all my team mates :eek:

18. Now this is exciting. Something new for a change.  Thank you bunny and the other representatives. :)

20. And I'm on team 1 