[BBB] June Jubilee by @missindropshoppe

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Muschi, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There are only three people helping, myself included. We have room for 48 potential bookings, and each of their +1s. Only one BB is actually 'lost' because of the "help and join for free" clause.

This is the official advertisement thread, while the other was just a brainstorming / help seeking thread (and can probably be locked now).

2. Ig that's better than the 10 'helpers' I was envisioning from other girl's thread

3. Still I don’t see it being fair whether one or ten people ?‍♂️ but dassit

4. I thought the 10 helpers meant "There will be 10 people able to attend"

5. That's what I thought at first too but then hailey decoded her message and it turned she meant 10 helpers

6. Kind of agreed. Will the Missin girl be dropping or is it free for her too?

7. I honestly think people should pay a Bento to enter then divided the collected bentos amongst those who are dropping

8. Interesting..

9. I'm not giving you a bento

10. She is dropping to my understanding. As I said, only 1 BB will be left out. With 4 organizers, and 1 person purchasing, one of us would be her +1 and the other two would make up a potential purchaser and their +1 (and therefore only 1 potential BB slot would be taken up).

11. I walled her and she told me she needed droppers ?

12. Yeah, 48 droppers... she needs droppers to book, people that will make purchases so the club members get buddy boxes... That's how a BBB works. Have you ever attended one?

13. Gottttteeeemmm

14. Nei cuz I'm a penny pincher and will only donate if I seem to care enough

15. A penny pincher who is willing to drop $300 ? I need that kinda penny pincher in my laif.

16. It's just laying around and there's no new games out that interests me and am dieting so I can't buy $300 worth of junk food ??‍♀️

17. If you wanted to buy me a round trip plane ticket to New York, I would not say no.

18. You don't want to go there
    A taxi driver will hurt your feelings right away

19. Probably. But tbh I do wanna go there, das where all the important book publishers are

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.