[BBB] June Jubilee by @missindropshoppe

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Muschi, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unfortunately you weren't allowed to officially dress up, still have to wear formal dress. But all the teachers that chaperoned got dressed up in costume so it was cool in that sense. Best part of the night was a dance battle that took place

2. That's just the kids who are tryna be extra af. It's chill if you go there with people who you can just make memories with. Ain't about the extra stuff.. it's about those small moments and the slow dance.

3. Did you spike the punch

4. My school didn't do prom kings or queens. My graduating class had 1.1k people in it and it was deemed "too big" for a contest like that. I think that's mostly just an excuse because the school admins didn't feel like putting up with the potential drama surrounding it.

5. I was a good kid in school wym. 

6. That's probably for the best. Although I think an entire school's population of girls fighting each other Mean Girl-style on the news for prom queen would be funny.

7. I bet

8. We are derailling

9. Haha.. just picturing them dancing to that cantina song. 

10. You're just jelly you don't have prom memories to share w the class like papi and hailey

11. Was just about to say this. 

12. Awesome prom thread

13. Tell us about your prom. ?

14. Wait why’s this a second thread and you posting for her? Is this still the same event cuz I’m lost

15. Hailey's helping her ig. Basically missinwhatever wanted a buddy box bomb but didn't know how to organize so she's having other ppl do it so they get to be in it for free

16. Join for free just for helping run it? ?that’s kinda yikes but ty I am no longer lost

17. We don’t have proms or homecomings. But I’m sure if we had, I’ll be crowned ?

18. Because I'm not a prom type of person

19. Basically what I thought. I see this ending badly but best of luck ig.

20. You're the queen we don't deserve. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.