Its time

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by TheCatLady, May 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I gtg. No hard feelings mini. Jaco stop writing trash. Pimd has been fun

2. O wow. Mini gets mentioned before I do. I see how it is

3. Oh wow

4. Stupid gif wouldn't animate. Adiós with a wave from Leonardo DiCaprio

5. Send misc bby

6. See you tomorrow

8. Since my day seems to somehow have become a day to agree with Flocc, I support this.

9. Jaco would never

10. Send gifts so you won't be tempted to return to an empty shell

11. O. But what about the war? :(

12. I've never wrote any trash.

Is this the day you stop being scared and do it? Get it over with. You're not memorable.

13. I guarantee you have to use public wifi or your neighbors wifi to get on here. You probably live with all your family members in one small ass shack and I bet all of you work at a busted gas station no one's ever heard of

14. Stop writing stories about me pls ty

15. Quit mentioning me. Don't even think about me. Don't comment on my posts. Deadass, get a life. You worried about me on some weird sh it when I don't even like yo dirty ass.

16. Says the one that writes shìtty poems all day

17. Says the one who can't speak proper English. And don't you have medical issues? Karma is a bi tch, ain't she :)

18. Nah not really. Get better at making comebacks lmao

19. I haven't made one comeback remark. I just don't care about hurting your feelings. How about you actually get better at speaking English before you hate on an American when you moved from your third world country to be here. Maybe you thought you'd have a better life here or something. Idk, idc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.