Pvp/sfw/war?

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by RoseyTerrapin, May 21, 2019.

1. Are there even any PvP/SFW/War clubs left anymore? If not, would anyone join one if I were to make it? I like parties and all, and would make accommodations for partiers, such as; posting on club wall those who don't want anything to do w PvP etc, but I really cannot seem to find one and it's truly frustrating

2. There are SFW friendly clubs who are actually active in picking new farms. I think with the PvP aspect you mean the club wars?? Those don’t happen often anymore but there are mods who make PvP related events with prizes for winning teams/players.

Or are you looking for a club that strictly does sf and wars?

3. No I don't mind w parties as well and yes I jus added PvP in case some needed it added lol

4. If you’re looking for a club like that just post in cc that you are looking for an active sfw friendly club
    Try posting it into pub too
    Eventually someone will send you a request

There’s not that many anymore because people’s mindset went from “PvP is ok” to “PvP is bullying and harassment” over the years.

5. It's slowly adjusting back to "PvP is ok" imo. Clubs are more understanding of "sfw issues" than when i started playing just over a year ago

6. Maybe 3 years ago?

7. Yea that's the whole reason I made this thread tho...i had been posting randomly for days for a sfw friendly club wording it differently just in case but never got a response

8. jesus christ pls chill with the bb codes i can barely read your posts??‍♂️

9. My bad!!! I have an obsession w the color green lol

10. Try adding your cs to the message too

11. WILL do!!