What are some stupid rules of clubs?

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by ThisIsMyName8, Mar 17, 2019.

1. :lol:

2. Saw this once: Must hit EVERY party

Who is gonna be up to hit every single party? ???‍♀️

3. I had a VP try to tell people to only hit one bar at a time, and I was kinda like “TF? No...” they didn’t last as VP for long. Hit whatever bar you want, babes. 

4. That’s insane. I’m on this game a lot and President of my club, but I’m not a robot, I have to sleep sometime, so even I’m not gonna make it into every party. ?

5. LOL this

6. I also find the “dont break up couples” tule kinda dumb. Who tf joins your club specifically to mess with the couples? Can’t they do that without being in your club? And also.... Your “relationship” is a bad relationship if it can be ruined by some random person in your club.

7. Me agrees

8. You had to have permission to use a care pack in a club I joined a long time ago ?

9. No matter how I think we grow
    You always seem to let me know
    It ain't workin', It ain't workin', it ain't workin', it ain't workin'
    And when I try to walk away
    You'd hurt yourself to make me stay
    This is crazy, this is crazy (Oh this is crazy, this is crazy uh-huh!)

10. Must gift dropper for an EC party if using a care package. (Must be stat item, 10kcs or 5kcs, i forgot) I dont think this is reasonable, but idk really lol  anyone care to enlighten me on this?

11. Honestly is one club I know that has the most fkd up rules ever and they are extremely hard to understand. Basically you have to do a bunch of steps and wall a bunch of admins in a special order to get your perm membership in the club.

I once joined on an alt during lbh and commented on them and the pres told me that their rules are the correct ones and most fair to everyone and that other clubs rules are just a bunch of bull.

Oh and during ecs parties only the droppers could hit the money bars. Like... ?whai have a party for your clubbies if they cant even hit anything.

- if someone from that club reads this. Sorry but your rules are fkd up.

13. F

14. If kini or cat is won at the club, then I'm hands down for gifting "bank" (player who uses gifted items to buy more cats and kinis).

15. Thats bs. Why do people do that?!?!

16. During the color clothes hunt, the club I was in had a rule that you had to gift the vp your extra clothes and you weren't allowed to ask for any in chat.
    I was told I was selfish for asking if anyone had orange socks to trade for orange pants.

17. Having to gift the dropper?I don’t mind gifting the dropper but making it a requirement to gift “stat items, bb items, furniture, etc. is ridiculous! Nobody is making the dropper drop the ec item( club drops are irrelevant in this issue) so why should I be made to gift you??

18. People hate nationalities so bad . Like especially Russians ?

19. I'm extremely not fond of clubs that require you to gift dropper. For reasons previously stated such as, "I didn't make them drop." Also, imo, you shouldn't buy a cat/kini if your only objective is to receive gifts. Tbh,I usually gift, but making it a requirement peevs me. Especially if I've been in the club a while and dropped myself or plan to. I had been in a club like that in the beginning, and I remember never getting gifted when I dropped but always gifting...
    This is so ridiculous I had to reread the statement a few times. ?

20. Same af