What are some stupid rules of clubs?

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by ThisIsMyName8, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Come across a club 1 time had to add every admin or be kick. I can get pres but why tf gotta every admin it stupid

2. Is this the same club as I joined.... I also was faced with this rule. I understand it to some extent, but it seemed to so pointless.

3. I think the hits per hour limit rules are dumb. I can understand it on cats and maybe kinis, but on regular potd and ppotd it seems excessive and unnecessary.

4. I got muted for posting "lol tf" cause the club had a rule stating "no swear words". Left that club immediately

5. "Don't break up couples" followed by a list of members like "InsecurePillowPrincess ? ArrogantStoneButch <<< she's my iggle piggle smoochy smoo, back off." Cringe af. If you're worried someone on a game poses a threat, and don't have faith in your relationship, you probably shouldn't be in the relationship to begin with. ???‍♀️?

6. O I found 1 them clubs so 1st thing I sayd was. Sup nub fùcks. N got insta kick 

7. Lmfao I love you for this

8. Not really stupid rules but I hate when a club has rules... then they arent followed... like "5mcs+ club" then like 20 members are like 100kcs.

Also been in club that wouldnt let anyone DN or use slow jams in order to save parties... like what???

9. I heart this too much

Also besides what’s been named, hitting certain bars specifically rather than just any bar you choose and no dn on potd always seemed stupid to me. My club has nearly no real rules to an extent it makes things much more casual

10. Just a couple days ago when I changed my ign to what it current is. I got kicked because my ign is too inappropriate? Tf, I saw no rules on their club wall saying I couldnt use "Slickmouth" as my name. I kept the link they left me on my wall for safe keeping??

11. Drops required. Lemme farm

12. Fairy

13. TGJ doesn't have many rules but one thing I'm against (I don't really kick for it, but I always give a fat "TOLD YA SO") is members dating ? Someone always gets hurt and leaves the club after they break up because they don't wanna be around the other.

14. Posting your club's "banned" list on the club wall is also stupid as hell.

15. On a game? Really?

16. I remember when there was a hit party pattern. I don't see it now but when dns had a limit there was. I thought it was stupid also. The adding every admin and pres made me annoyed too.

17. My buddy got banned for being “too greedy”

Everybody was talking about trading zodiac shards and he offered to sell his libra (cheaper than what it’s worth) to somebody in the club and was removed from the club. They then put “too greedy” next to his name on the banned list. (Banned lists in general are a dumb idea)

Phenomenall likes this.
  18. when they say sfw friendly…
    …but kick you for being in a sfw

19. The “hit one bar at a time” rule can be annoying sometimes. Like if it’s for more difficult parties I get it but on something like fake art? It’s so fûcking pointless. My current club has started kicking members if they don’t follow the rule.