Guide to making money

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *unknown23 (01), Jan 25, 2011.

1. Pimd is a competitive war game. In order to be the best you need the money.

There are four to make money
    1. Attacking
    2. Getting hired
    3. Doing jobs
    4. Extra credit

Attacking
    This is the best way to make money. You can attack someone by searching them or by looking at the battle list. Once you selected a person to attack click on the attack button and choose one of the four options.

1. Fight
    2. Eavesdrop
    3. Prank
    4. Dance off

Fight
    Fighting is one of the four options. I prefer it more because I have more strenght then intelligence. I would also prefer it to you if you have more strenght then your intilligence. Fights will gain you money. If you fight a lot I would recommend allies. They give you a bonus. It will never change until you buy or sell an Allie

Eavesdrop
    Eavesdrop is like scouting your enemy. It gives you a percentage of the chance you will win a fight. So let's say I eavesdrop playerA. It tells me I have a 83%-90% chance of winning a fight.

Prank
    A prank makes the enemy lose strenght and intelligence. This will help you with your fight so an enemy has less strenght then you. I recommend you prank someone then eavesdrop them. If you have a low percentage of winning keep pranking them.

Dance off
    A dance off helps you gain money. I would prefer the people that have more intelligence than strenght to use this. A dance off is just like a fight but a dance off is made for people with greater intilligence.

Being hired
    This is my least favorite. Being hired as a tutor is not the best way to make money. You only get a small portion of the money. Most people want hires because they think Thay make the money they are worth. If you go around on campus chat you will see people asking for a volly. That is when two players hire one player over and over. So the player being hired gains money and one of the other players get a portion.(the person that doesn't keep the player being hire)

Doing jobs
    Doing jobs is another good source to get money. You get less money than a fight but it is safer. There are a total of 48 jobs. Even though you completed all the jobs you can still go back and do them again. Once you completed job it goes off the list. All you have to do is press the button "show all jobs". Jobs an easy way to make money. There are certain dificulties. The better strenght and intelligence you have the easier it will be. I prefer to do a job if it is easy or normal. Once it gets difficult stop and wait to regain.

Extra credit
    Extra credits are easy and a lazy way to gain money. You start this game with a certain amount of extra credits. If you press the nurse icon you will see how much money you will get if you pay a certain amount of extra credits. The higher your stats are the more money you get. The bad part is you can't regain your extra credits. The only way to get them back is paying from your own pocket. There are many different packs that give you extra credits. You can also go extra credits by doing jobs. Jobs will randomly give you one extra credit. The last way is by completing goals.

Thankyou for reading my guide. I hoped I helped. For older players that now some new players that need help in this subject send them here. Hoped this is good. If you have any questons post them here or wall me.

Trawda

2. What about volleying!??!

3. It is under being hire

4. Got us didn't see it sorry.

5. good good! sticky

6. Thanks guys. Sword siad he will look at it. You know what they say patience is the key to know if it will be sticked

7. COPY! Kar-hem... Sorry! Go on!

8. Bump for newbies

9. Google.com Ftw

10. you can extra credit from doing missions.. you don't have to buy them.. alas good work just needed to add that for noobs

11. Get lost Microsoft

12. Only four ways to make money.... This must be what the vets talk about when they say the "old pimd"!

13. I only read half of it so many spelling errors it wasn't even funny plus they forgot a lot of stuff volleying needs it's own section