NEW! TUTOR PRICES from TheTutorGuy™

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by JETHRO_TheTutorGuy, Aug 16, 2014.

1. This is a re-post, with NEW prices, and additional content at the bottom...

Ok first, a word about tutors...

Whether a tutor is overpriced or underpriced is not dictated by the pupil...it's dictated by the person pressing the hire button. If your tutor gets hired away, then you obviously didn't have them priced at "keep" value. Hire them back or move on...(it's a good idea to keep at least 10% of the current value of your KEEP tutors on hand at all times. That way, if someone DOES hire them, you will have enough money to hire them back.)

Now...the following prices are SALE prices...you can find great examples in my tutor list at any given time. Like to hire one? Help yourself. : )

500cs ....... 50mil
    1kcs.......... 100mil
    1.5kcs........ 150mil
    2kcs.......... 200mil
    3kcs.......... 300mil
    4kcs.......... 400mil
    5kcs.......... 700mil
    6kcs.......... 1bil
    7kcs.......... 1.25bil
    8kcs.......... 1.5bil
    9kcs.......... 2bil
    10kcs......... 2.5bil
    13kcs......... 3bil
    16kcs......... 4bil
    20kcs......... 5bil
    24kcs......... 6bil
    28kcs......... 7bil
    30kcs......... 8bil
    32kcs......... 9bil
    36kcs......... 10bil
    40kcs......... 12bil
    45kcs......... 15bil
    50kcs......... 18bil
    55kcs......... 21bil
    60kcs......... 24bil
    65kcs......... 27bil
    70kcs......... 30bil
    75kcs......... 33bil
    80kcs......... 36bil
    85kcs......... 39bil
    90kcs......... 42bil
    95kcs......... 45bil

Any tutor above that is worth basically 1 billion per 2kcs, so for instance, a tutor with 600kcs would be worth 300bil. Except when you get into the range of 2mcs+, and then there IS no set price, really...at that point, who knows HOW high is high enough to keep, on a tut-by-tut basis.

If you are building your tutor bonus for stats, then the 500cs-4kcs tutors are the best value. You could hire 250 of the 500cs for 12.5 billion dollars and have 125kcs tutor bonus. Not bad! Here are some other tb suggestions:

250 x 500cs @ 50mil each = 125kcs tb for 12.5 billion dollars
    250 x 1kcs @ 100mil each = 250kcs tb for 25 billion dollars
    250 x 2kcs @ 200mil each = 500kcs tb for 50 billion dollars
    250 x 5kcs @ 700mil each = 1.25mcs tb for 175 billion dollars
    250 x 10kcs @ 2.5bil each = 2.5mcs tb for 625 billion dollars
    etc...

Your device should have a calculator, so you can do the math. Just remember, since these are SALE prices, you will either need to replenish as they get hired or set their prices higher if you can't be bothered.

Again, these are the prices I SELL tutors for...KEEP prices should always be higher, anywhere from 10% to 100% higher than the SALE price. Having said that, there are no guarantees that someone won't go ahead and hire the tutor from you anyway. It's up to you to determine whether the tutor is worth hiring back. If they are, then pony up.

This post is more for me than anybody, really. I need a place to refer back to when setting MY tutors' prices, and Forums is a handy place to go. (My memory sucks).

Now, let me address the 2 types of comments I know I'm gonna hear:

"Your prices are too low, Jethro." Great! Hire from me whenever you want!

or

"Your prices are too high, Jethro." Great! Wall me and I'll go shopping in YOUR list.

That's about it for now...I welcome any questions or comments either in this thread or you can wall me. And obviously don't hesitate to hire my tutors. Remember, I'm The Tutor Guy!™

_aIex_, Blueaholic, AkuraOu and 6 others like this.
  2. Thanks jethro :)

3. Jet is back. 

4. All my tuts are always for sale unless expressed other wise! 

5. Wooooooo welcome back on forum

6. Welcome back

7. Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to make this

8. Thank you for this!

9. Sticky this! ?

But if this is what you keep tuts at, I'm coming to you. Even though tut market is beyond amazing right now

10. #AddTheColor

11. All the good tips... Being shared :,(

12. Bye bye tutor market

13. ️nice job!

14. Thanks tutor guy!

Just one question. I pretty much had your old guide memorized, but don't you think it's too soon after lv3 and 4 have been released for tut prices? The market needs some time to settle down before the true prices are revealed. Same as the stock market when something volatile happens. We need ALL the old lcbcs to lcbc again and start putting money back into tut market before prices will settle

Lots of GREAT deals now though if you have cash :)

15. Great point! However, in the meantime I and others like me need a baseline. When it changes drastically, i'll update.

16. i have around 200, 5kcs - 6kcs at 600mil and under each if anyone wants any ?