i am a free agent now

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by LLL_LucyLovechild, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oh my bad just saw the club tag ....but again i said she says stupid things didn't say she wasn't bright ......

2. lol bcuz i don't waste my time besides if you know how to read Kristi is the one that said herself she didn't. How can you go on with someone that points herself out like that? No one had to hun she did it herself.

3. Uhm to the 'Sam' Pro LLL and Kristi peanut gallery...
    Have you guys even read the forums? You actually have the audacity to defend her her endless rants about how obsessed she is with this girl?
    You call yourself her friend? You must be a wolf in sheep's clothing because I know my friends would never let me make a complete ass of myself then smile and say keep up the good work.
    She now has obviously gone quiet and has you guys fighting her battles now... Why?!? Bc I'm right !!!
    You two should be ashamed of yourselves!

4. This is the Lucy situation going over again.

5. Hey your that chick everyone's talkin about and everyone hates you too besides a mod that loves you enough to protect you for some odd reason but aha umm.. Yeah I heard all the junk you say is fake and your fake idk what that's all about but yeah 

6. Me watching people argue over some dumb asz chit

7. SHARE THE POPCORN!!

8. If Lucy's post bother you guys that much, let them dissapear quietly at the bottom of the list. Making a kerfuffle about it and possibly her hurt feelings if her situation was true is really being an ass in my opinion

9. Seems like they are quite but hurt about Kristi 

She does a good job

10. and with all the lies she has already done i think it's being more of an ass if she is lying about that also.

11. Previous poster took what I was going to say.

Seriously, this is pathetic. Let's say Lucy is a well rehearsed troll and knows exactly what she is doing, then you lot look dumb. Not only is she on your mind but not one of you can help but post with attitude on her threads. She triggers you all easily. So if this is the case, best damn troll I've seen in a while.

If the case is she's actually really a bit off the rails and is a liar, well so be it. You lot attacking her every time and just being downright rude just makes you look bad. You really have that much time? It's always the same handful of people putting her down or laughing at her.

You say she seeks attention, from what I've seen on all her threads she isn't the only one.️

12. As much as it can be a lie, it can be the truth.

13. Would you spend your last mth of life on a game just to lcbc?

14. People call Kristi a catfish, as SaM members we are friends with her, and we know she's not, she's an amazing person, she wants your attention  I trained her to be a good troll

The ones who constantly complain feed to it

15. People do all sorts of things. Maybe that's all she wants.

Come on, some people make out with cars and some do a lot of things that are weirder. She isn't really harming anybody by wanting to spend her time on a game.

16. No it's just another fact that it would be a lie. And to use a lie like that is much dif from making out with your car. It's a matter or respect. Do you know just how many ppl posted on her wall and told rl things about a loved one they lost…

17. Since everyone has calmed down, let's just all forget about this, since Lucy is over her "empire" thing, let's just let this thread die.

18. Let's say she really is sick and can't get out of bed. Maybe all she can do is being on her phone and play PimD.

But then again, we'll never know.

Valentina, I totally agree with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.