unlocking cat party

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by LLL_LucyLovechild, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah, at least she got help. I had to leave due to a war, but hopefully she can complete a party.?

2. How am I putting someone down, I stated my opinion on her constantly bumping her threads updating them like a god damn news reporter. Look in off-topic section of forums and see how many of these damn things she's made. If I technically am "putting someone down" for stating my damn opinion then fuck it oh well. Get the hell over it it's life.

3. As I said before, I'm not arguing any longer, so you can criticize what I said and believe :)

4. :)* I was facing the smiley face the wrong way.?

5. And you can get the fuck over the fact that I could careless if op's feelings got hurt this isn't cnn this is Pimd.

6. Ok. Thanks for sharing. Anything else to add? Lol

7. Mmk. Any other problems, can up please consult in PM? I'd rather not bump this thread any longer to prohibit more arguments.

8. Unless op starts again I'm all good :D

9. I love you all. I think I'll let thread die tonight but I'll start a new one tomorrow unless y'all want to see how big we can get this one.

10. I appreciate. All the help I got still might lose this Party. But going to keep doing it till we win.

11. I think stopping at this thread would be fine, no need to make more To get more recruits I suggest using WC.

12. See what I mean crystal ?

13. She does this shit every day.

14. Eh, just advertising. But forums is probably one of the worst ways to go. WC is where you can get more recruits If you spam too much, then yo could possibly get forum banned

15. aint nothing wrong with what youre doing Lucy, i find it funny how much useless hate it generates.

Bump
    ?

16. Lucy, I teased you about your Great Aunt on your other thread. It was mean and callous of me. I apologize.

Do whatever you feel is the right thing to keep your club active and growing.

My only suggestion would be to learn bb coding. Add some colors to your threads.

17. Awesome Lucy lives forever

18. Is it too late for me to come help unlock CC?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.