Guide to Volleying

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IlIIllIlIlIlZEUSSlIlIlIllllIlI, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Guide to volleying

Volleying: This is where 2 or more people repeatedly hire somebody.

Before volleying you need to make sure the person you are volleying is active at the time so post a short msg on there wall and wait for a reply. If you have over 200mil try and get people 1mil as it will not take as long to volley

The higher the price you volley the player to the more you get but I would stop at around 100mil to make sure they upgrade the correct way either post on there wall or in a private msg tell them the following:

•Tell them to drop their 1k crew members
    Heres a list of them List of; sorority girl, party guy, cheerleader, goth girl, intellectual hero, Rastafarian.

•Don't spend the money earnt until after we have volleyed you

•After volley buy up to your twelfth dorm and fill with 225k crew members (6) hipsters and (6) sleazy girls upgrade all of these to lvl 4

(the amount of dorms depends on how high you volley description is for around 370mil but it can differ)

If any extra money left depending on how much or your own opinion tell them to either buy another dorm or hire a good tutor.
    -My advice tell them to buy another crew member.

Both the people volleying will get 40mil if you volley the tutor to 370mil
    Volley partner;
    This is an quick and easy way of getting money no strings attached.

If the person is volleyed to 370mil
    You will earn 40mil profit

Thanks this was a
    Zeus Guide©
    hope it helps

Savanni, Alyxander and kanema like this.
  2. good job

3. Nice post

4. NERD

JK I love u Zeus 

Jk 

5. Says the one with most posts in forums now shut up its a guide not a social chat 

6. Lol at least I'm not a nerd 

Well bye 

7. ok cya Apoc lol ok guys plz post if this helped you I know it's second page and I should of said this on first but oh well 

8. Great Guide Zeuss  I was gonna Make one grrrr lol

9. Dang why to go zeuss you made the best guide I haver seen

10. Nice guide ^^ it'll be helpful for those who want/need.

stamps 