The problem with pub

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Mr_E2, May 23, 2019.

1. Reminds me of this dood who said I was besties w his main. 1. Not close to anyone on here 2. He tried to mock me for having 'short hair like a boy' when I haven't had short hair in almost 2 years now. Ppl weird.

2. Like I don't mind if people consider me a close friend of theirs because everyone has different opinions of what qualifies as friendship, but don't assume that I find the feeling mutual. If that makes sense? "I consider you a close friend" is different than "I am one of your close friends" so unless I've specifically told you I consider you close then donut assume I do.

3. Your avi looks like Nyané

4. I don’t block people, not once in my 7.5 years here

5. Agreed

6. If that the girl that's an Instagram influencer or whatever, then that's because the avi is ~unofficially~ "inspired" by her

7. That's who it's based off of

8. Idk if I'd say difficult. It's about the same as blocking out the trash that gets through irl. ?

9. I have 13 people permanently blocked, and I sometimes temporarily block people and unblock within 24 hours after they've forgotten about me or I don't need a link to them anymore

10. Makes sense. They did a good job

11. Op is ugly

12. I like to use pub to rp selling things

13. I love how this comment is an example of what op doesn’t want in pub and it’s posted here under their complaint. Good job, my friend, good job :lol:

14. Well maybe in the future. All forums will be the place of selling things.