The problem with pub

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Mr_E2, May 23, 2019.

1. I belive the pub was created for people to socialize and not a new platfrom for traders and clubs.The constant flow of ads in pub is quite ridiculous based on the fact that campus exist.Btw if you want rp don't spam pub with irritating ads.

BEARCRUMBS likes this.
  2. False. ATA says everything allowed in ToU is allowed in Pub. The only difference between Campus & Pub is that in Campus, RP requests are silenceable offenses. While Pub is primariy used for RP requests and socialization, ATA designed it as a channel for all things permitted within ToU.

BEARCRUMBS likes this.
  3. POST YOUR MAIN

4. Pub was made for the rp peeps but that’s not gonna stop me from letting them know I’m selling furniture on my wall ?

BEARCRUMBS likes this.
  5. why do you want my main to farm?

6. Selling stellarama furni

7. Don't make me laugh in public, brat

8. you wanted my main now you have it do what you want with it

9. Stop being a pleb and post your main

10. Idk your main wut

11. Op won’t use a real main acc probs created the alt just to post these

12. This is how op looks ?for not posting her main

13. I’m not posting in my main because y’all are going to go after me on it.

14. I thought you were okay with people going after you though considering you were willing to take the heat for "unpopular opinions" in your previous thread

15. You know who I am I'm one of your close friends on this game.Figire out my main

16. Bold of you to assume I have multiple close friends when the only person on this app I consider myself actually close to is Bradley @Schwanz and he's at work right now ?

17. Make pub great again.. jk. I like Pub. ?

18. Players made pub become trashy

19. Pub is nice but you need to be really liberal with your block button and be able to block out the trash that gets through, which is a very, very difficult skill to acquire