Mr E

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Mr_E2, May 23, 2019.

1. Hey guys.I’m going to give my opinion on random problems that are in the PIMD community.If you disagree with leave a comment.Please try to be as respectful as possible on my threads please and thanks

2. Fist of I’ll start with how unfair mods are.No shade towards mods but they’re humans and I understand they are humans and will favor people who are “special” to them

3. Nothing new ??‍♂️

4. Does this mean you agree?

5. Hold up, maybe this guy is ATE_EM ? And he’s just being nicer about the mod thing so his new thread doesn’t get locked ?‍♀️

6. I am not Ate_Em

7. Well yea, I’ve def had mod friends who would look away when I break ToS, it happens everytime ?

8. Pm if there is anything you want me to write about

9. This thread

10. brah i’m kidding

11. Is that your opinion on the topic?

12. “No shade”

13. Don’t you just want to beat up people for like no reason at all

14. Who?

15. Why do you think this thread will be locked

16. My opinion is I don’t know the mods nearly enough, to care enough, to judge what they do. Usually people who call mods unfair are just people who were silenced and wanna whine about it ?‍♂️ the whole “making this thread to talk about issues” or whatever is just a cop out excuse to wanna talk about unfair mods. The gang green are cool peeps even tho I don’t know them and they don’t always give me potties

17. Inb4Block

18. I said no shade to not seem like I’m just looking for a fight.I don’t want to be known for looking for a fight I just want to talk about what I believe and allow others to speak on the opinion