Season Finale PIMD History Epi 7: [ATA]Zelda

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by EivorTheWolf-Kissed, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Hi! I'm ArchaeologistHistorian, or you can call me "History". After seeing PIMD's 8th Birthday, and watching my favorite YouTuber talk about his past in WoW, it gave me a thought. What if I was to dig up the past and see how PIMD was when it was first out? Well, in this series, I'll be getting my answers, hopefully from all Veteran PIMD players as I interview them and they tell me what they experienced.

Some might go into complete detail, others might make it short, sweet, and simple. Either case, I want to welcome all of you to:

PIMD History

Thank you all for joining me and once again, welcome to PIMD History. It's a series where I talk to Veteran players and we delve into PIMDs past and learn about it's history before it became what it is today. My next Veteran I'm interviewing is [ATA]Zelda. I cant say what I know about him, but he is the Community Manager of PIMD and I'm just as excited as all of you to finally be able to interview one of the employees. This time is gonna be a little different. instead of me copy pasting, I actually took screenshots (which I hope they don't mind) of the conversation since it wouldve taken forever and a day to get it done. Stay tuned for the end of the thread for a surprise.

I was actually typing all this out, but with work in the way and other rl problems, I just took screen shots and thought this wouldve been easier. Also, I wanted to do more, but this is The Last Episode of PIMD History. I know, #feelsbadman but hey, all good things must come to an end sometime sooner or later. Hopefully, someone else is inspired to make more good quality threads and not just very few of us. Now, as for your surprise and to end this episode with a good bang, enjoy these photos from the devs, and other veterans themselves.

Enjoy these old photos!

And thats the end of the series. So many more to ask, so much more to learn, but I think I'll end this journey right here. I think it's great to listen to their stories of how this game used to be. I always liked delving into the past and learn how a game was before it became what it is today and I feel theres more to learn.

The rest is up to all of you to either learn from them or run from them. Either case, thank you all for showing your great support and sorry it took so long to post this episode. I had a really long thought process going on and to post this as the final episode, well it is what it is. If there are any veteran here, post some old photos here in this thread and show us your side of the old experience. Once again, thank you all for being here. This is History signing off.

Have a wonderful rest of the year!

2. bravo, great series.

3. I enjoyed the series so much!

4. Amazing!

5. I wish the game still looked like how it did īƒ

7. I supported this series from day one and Iā€™m proud of the progress you made OP x

8. Thanks for your sharing OP! Nice series

9. Wait a minute Zelda is a dude?

10. ...I thought you were going to interview me and two other newer players :(

Either way it's cool that a dev let you interview them

12. I remember the days when PIMD looked like this good times good times

13. I feel like the series is yet to hit its prime but dasokay ;-;

You gonna do a new season or can someone else carry the torch?

14. Its was really great reading that...i miss my good ol friends, club, pup and so much more...love this game haha

15. All the xBandz nubs stole my name ī’.

16. Theres a saying

"As one chapter ends, another begins"