PIMD History Epi 2: LondonRapper

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by EivorTheWolf-Kissed, Feb 15, 2019.

1. This isn't my first account but I made a thread over having another game like PIMD made so I love your aspect over the cats and stuff but in my idea it included non money purchases cause the day hunts became b2b the only way to stay on leaderboard was to spend hundreds on the game.

2. ^ Runescape is a similar game to PIMD, and pimd should try to be more like it.

They brought in a heritage version of itself called OSRS that provided for the nostalgia of millions of players.
    Many were calling for it just because they didn't like where the game was going...

PIMD isn't that large a game. I don't think they have the resources to make an OSPIMD. They'd need more devs, more time, and more support from the playerbase.

It would be nice to have like 2011 pimd... But it'd flop hard and is impractical.

3. Never seen a proper rap from interviewee.
    Do they even classify as a legit rapper?
    Maybe they wrap sandwiches at the delicatessen? In that case make it Wrapper*
    Jk. good job, Jay.
    Buy some pots, noob

4. omg he was my pup and then he posted he was going inactive so i had someone else hire me. nice to know you’re doing well 

5. Maybe I should be interviewed so I can shed light cos I have hard life

Buwbuw and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. Im new to PIMD and this is cool, i like how it is well written