PIMD History Epi 2: LondonRapper

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by EivorTheWolf-Kissed, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Hi! I'm ArchaeologistHistorian, or you can call me "History". After seeing PIMD's 8th Birthday, and watching my favorite YouTuber talk about his past in WoW, it gave me a thought. What if I was to dig up the past and see how PIMD was when it was first out? Well, in this series, I'll be getting my answers, hopefully from all Veteran PIMD players as I interview them and they tell me what they experienced.

Some might go into complete detail, others make it short, sweet, and simple. Either case, I want to welcome all of you to:

PIMD History

Thank you all for joining me and once again, welcome to PIMD History. It's a series where I talk to Veterans of PIMD about their experience when the game was released and so on. As more veterans get interviewed, better questions get asked. My next Veteran Interview is Legendary LondonRapper. Was a leaker (no sources provided) and a known scammer, this man was in many farms wars, but he was always against Harem or Mag's club. Possible reason, but who's to say? Without further ado, lets get this started!

So youve been playing for a long time, probably since PIMD was new. What made you wanna download the game or made it so unique to you?

LondonRapper:Yeah to long but game has gone more and more downhill. Dunno just downloaded it off App Store one day Game looked ok and was really addictive back then

So what was your experience like when you first played the game?

LondonRapper:That was 8 years ago back then I was a noob learning the game nowadays I no the game but I’m still a noob. A player called Akai Really helped me a lot to grow on the game And a big mention to Dannyossum u no who u are

I'm glad you said that, cause it does bring me to my next question. I know playing a game like this, communication is always important and making new friends is always a good sign. Who made an impact in your life and do you still talk to him/her/them today still?

LondonRapper:Dannyossum still plays the crazy dude. Akai founder of the Ace of Hearts and all the ace clubs is a true true legend on PIMD but sadly inactive. And 2 other big legends who are inactive who helped me a lot CEG and willy who vip top 3 for ages Still to talk to CEG occasionally

That was probably an experience nobody would ever forget. and I'm glad you still keep in contact with them too.

LondonRapper:Yeah

PIMD has changed a lot in the past 8 years. Things have been lost in time and new generations of players are coming in, but are forgetting what PIMD was like. What is it about this game that you still cling onto and makes you keep playing?

LondonRapper:Nothing I stopped playing game nowadays is all about money to upgrade its about spending real life money which is wat PIMD shouldn’t be. I just come on to talk to old friends reply to any pm. ATA is greedy

The fact that he only comes on to PM old friends and not actually play the game really speaks a lot of how much it has changed. it makes me think other veterans do the same.

A lot of people have either forgotten about the PvP aspect of the game, or don't know anything about it. Can you tell me about the Wars and the PvP aspect of the game when it was as you would say, "in its prime?"

LondonRapper:Wars were every week every day. Party’s didn’t even exist. Clubs just used to challenge another club to war. 24 hour war or 48 hour war every week good times . Can’t see clubs wars coming back though

At this rate, I wouldnt think so either. I'll give Ata an A for Effort on trying to do pvp hunts but I think they went at it the wrong way. most recent one was not bad but they couldve done better.

LondonRapper:You got more sense than ata. They should put you in charge of ata.

I'll pass ?

So before PIMD changed, there was also a time where "relationships" werent even a thing in this game. You just created your profile and you go fight other players. Tell me how this game was before the Relationship System was put in the game and how it changed up your playstyle after it was implemented.

LondonRapperBattle list. Now it’s called People List. From battle list to people list. That’s the day ata killed pvp. And the day they bought out the cat cafe party that killed old PIMD for good.

I'm sure a lot of veterans agree with this. I actually feel bad that even this new generation, including myself, cant experience the hardcore grind that these veterans went through.

Ata also has Moderators and Honor Students in the game. What moderator or honor student did you like or hate the most and what is your status with said person right now?

LondonRapper:There’s been to many mods there all nice and good ppl.must be hard to be a mod I no I would never get it been silenced so many times I forgot how many. There was one I didn’t really like captain jack sparrow.

Whats your status with Captain today?

LondonRapper:Don’t have one he was one of the 1st mods on here so it was a long time ago now

Back to the PvP aspect, tell me about the history of Sfws, otherwise known as Strip Farm Wars. What club or player is/was Legendary in that category?

LondonRapper:There’s 2 other ppl I would like to mention who helped a lot they was zameer and helletic owner of Ordo club. Mag. Dude was crazy I was always on opposite side but yeah he’s legendary.

So is there anything you know about sfws from your own experience?

LondonRapper:Yeah. Don't sleep.

So you were in the top 20 VIP Leaderboard. Not very many people can say they are or were on the Overall Leaderboard. Did you feel it was an accomplishment amongst the PIMD community at that time?

LondonRapper:That was a long time ago t4 was lcbc yeah it felt good seeing my name on vip cause it won’t ever happen again on here.

At least you were there and thats all that matters. Alright London, we have reached our finish line of this interview. If you want, let the community know how youre doing in real life.

LondonRapper:Real life is amazing professional footballer big house wife kids living the dream

Thats really great to hear and I hope that success is everlasting for ya.

LondonRapper:Nah real life is all good. Thanks hope you ok and having a good life to

did I just get trolled? ?

Yeah. Thank you for having me interview you. I hope this will shed some light onto other players. London, I hope we can talk again soon!

I want to give my special thanks to -Quinn- to suggesting I should interview London. I'm glad I'm given more names, which will make this series be even better and better.

LondonRapper Thank you for giving me the opportunity to interview you personally. This wouldnt have happened without your help and your history in this game.

And thank you all for coming to this thread to learn from London's point of view in his experience of PIMD. Your support is highly appreciated. This is all I have for now.

Coming Up Next!

This man is a God amongst all Trolls not just ingame, but in forums too. And he was the most hated player in the history of PIMD.

Who could this veteran be? Find out on the next episode of PIMD History! I'm ArchaeologistHistorian, and as always guys

Catch ya later!

2. Professional footballer. Big house.

3. Ahhhh I miss London!! Glad you were able to get ahold of him!!! Another great thread!!!!

4. I was his rs about 2 years ago. Then I went inactive for like the millionth time so he broke up with me :( Great guy and awesome interview ! It was enjoyable to read. Makes me miss the old war days 

5. Wow ur interviewing me next ? :D

Nice nice. I liked all the questions and answers this time :)

6. Bump. I miss the old days

7. Brings back memories. Missing the old PIMD and old Friends. Good thread thou.

8. Not you Kefo lol. You had your moments, but not like this guy lol

9. I'll bet a gold fish it's Wally.

10. FBI says delet this

11. He scammed me once too yk ill never forget that bento?

13. Wow this is awesome. Thanks for doing this series ?

14. i??? enjoyed this??? nice.

15. Gud thread :’)

16. Definitely relate to just coming back to DM old friends. Sadly most of them stopped playing for the same reasons I went inactive for years.
    Good interview!

17. This is awesome! :D

18. There are always new people to become friends with

19. JAYYYLOOOOONNNDOONN!!The Legendary LeakyMan?

20. Leaky London. Everyone’s favourite war farm 