PIMD History: Bosen

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by EivorTheWolf-Kissed, Feb 15, 2019.

2. Thanks for the thread and interviews

3. Okay but no one has asked the million dollar question yet....

Is Bosen a dude or chick? I have never received the correct answer in the almost 8 years I've been asking this. Some people say male, others say female. WHICH IS IT

Anyway, I remember in late 2011 when I was recruited into Death Knights (TERROR sub club [really we were just there to divert hits lol]) by Zeppy, and I remember I started farming Immortals members (the irony) and then all of a sudden I get a wall post by the legendary Bosen! Granted, the wall post was a threat but I was so happy to be recognized. I posted on my own wall that i was so grateful for Bosen to post on my wall, and then a couple minutes later the legendary Riccena (she was I think in the top 10 VIP back then) posts on my wall about her being the 2nd VIP to post on my wall

good times. I still have Bosen's post on my wall but it's buried over 7 years back.

4. She is a female, that what Mulva said and a close friends of her also called her aunty so... yeah...

5. And she is always on Barbie team in BoS war...the BoS rule says that the team is based on Real Life gender not pimd avatar...

6. You miss me London? 

Anyway after reading all the history. Some quite memorable.
    This is the second interview theme thread since Dion used to do.
    And this made me scroll to the old PM, like 2012 date chat/PM. Oh i wish i can post them 

And i wish i can clear my wall so i can show you all the funny/enjoyable wall posted from the sfw or just friendly war.

And for the historian/OP. U need more dig deep to the Vets. Still many old player login in time to time (according to my PM chat list)

7. Well the History series ended, but I'm always willing to hear more stuff from them whether its about this game or KaW.