Really rough item price guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Don't you scam :( how are we supposed to trust this guide 

2. :lol: What is this from?

3. What is the current price of buddy box items, common, rare and the combos. Tyia

4. Usually from what I understand: rares are 1 chibi each and commons are 2 per chibi. Combos can range from 1 bento to 3 bentos each I think. With the release of the new items though, the individual items may cost a bit more for a while as will their combos.

5. Personally, when I buy in bulk, I trade 1 bento per 100 buddy box items. I never fall for that common vs. rare bullshìt that they use to scam others.

6. Never knew some junk i had was actually worth something.

7. Now you know, congratd

8. bump.
    I think I'll add the BB items when the hype dies down a little :)
    also lots of boxes were bought for the new items, so it's all becoming a bit more common, and I'm seeing them sell for cheaper and cheaper.

9. JESUS CHRIST KEFO

10. Thanks a ton for the price guide. This helped a lot especially because I am still new when it comes to selling or buying furniture.

11. Watcher on the wolf? Like what does that sell for.

12. This is for showcase items not furn tho. Atavistic has a thread about people verifying prices for specific furn so I recommend you check it out! The first post there has the general pricing of furn, so I'm sure it would help you a lot!

• -bumpity-
      • x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x
        -Victoria

13. Without an option to customize home profile of most cherished showcase to home page, why does the rare items even matter?
    Unless said items are of 5mcs value or something. I guess tucking useless junk in up to 20 and more pages of showcase is of merit to someone?

14. Showcase items are worthless because you can't prop them up and put them in a shortlisted showcase? okay, maybe ask a.t.a for the feature if it would make a difference to you.

Personally, I'd rather find and buy the items people wouldn't think to put in that section as they would have high sentimental value, and likely be overpriced, or they may merely be unwilling to trade them.

A rare item having 5mcs in stats only adds (5mcs) worth of value to it, which is about 2 bentos.

I guess regardless of what you're saying, the answer is that people like having items that other people don't have.

One man's useless junk is another man's treasure.

If all you care about is stats, you should sell your rare items for as much as you can get.

15. This is already outdated tbh. Bentos have dropped in value. Everything is more expensive now lol

16. welcome to the economy

17. Very cool
    I like it "really rough"