[Guide] to PvP on PIMD for new/mid players

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Better someone do that than just remain a cc fairy, which I'd say happens even more often.

2. amazing guide Jedi

3. o
    ta

4. give that man a green name

5. Only way I'll stay in this game if this is back :(

6. The tutor market doesn't seem to be as open as this thread says. I've already encountered people who whine if you hire their tutor.

7. Can't account for stupidity

8. This thread makes me moist

9. i bump for daddy

10. Hot sauce, I’m terrified  I still consider myself a new player (3 months) and I get pretty upset when I get hit. I’m a party-based earner.

This guide helped me understand a few of the other ways of hits functioning- especially BL. I guess I should try a regular old war someday!

There are a few other things I’ve encountered - like targets trying to leave clubs under SFW and hide in others, making that next club a target. You didn’t mention ceasefires/CF.

It was good to read a bit more about what a hit means, noobs like me surely think they’re all bad. Thanks for helping ?

11. Excellent guide on battles and war. Thanks Kefo. Just two question:
    1) If the person hitting me is 11.5MCS with her RS being 35MCS and me being only 9MCS what r the chances that I will win on hitting back.
    2) Is there any upper limit for battle hits. I have been hit for almost 200+ times till now.

12. There is no limit on how many times you can hit someone. Only your energy bar is the limit.

And I feel like the answer to Q.A is advanced and someone who knew would be unlikely to share unless you're on their side of a war ?

13. Yeah.. so how does it work when I have 0% hit on someone, While on date and use best attack item. And they can attack me without any problems?

ANSWER: Misc is not taken into the calculation of who is dtw.