Introducing Alexa’s Subscription Plans!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, May 21, 2019.

1. Why the hell are they not together? You have to pay for for em separately? Nah. This ain't it.

2. Separate? Nope.

3. Y'all doing way too much.. it should have came together for a fair price. Nobody got time for to be this Ata.

4. why yall so damn angry about everything oh my god.

I pay more for netflix/hulu. I use netflix/hulu twice a month, but I play PIMD every day. This a mf DEAL

-RNR-Dawn-of-Light- likes this.
  5. But I can't find the VIP one on my shop anymore only, JD's, Molly, and Alexa's. Was it removed intentionally?

6. ?Too much to read 

7. But why doesn’t Molly work? ?
    I wanna give you all my money, ATA.
    Fix Molly! ?

8. Most of these people be complaining about the Bonuses I mean Jesus Christ people think of it this way you’re making more cash per hit for a whole month than you would without it

However I I do agree maybe they should have been combined hell If you combined em and made them $20 a month I wouldn’t even be mad

9. UPDATE:

The cash subscription now affects PVP actions too. You earn 25% more for each hit. (Your target *does not* lose 25% more than they normally would).

Meanie likes this.
  10. Nice, very nice !

11. You really should add updates to the main post so they don’t get overlooked :(

12. And what about the free keys, DNS, and the change to earn a rare avatar? Are they included, or did some of us waste our money on it for nothing?

13. This sounds promising!

14. As some know n others have no clue about;
    Farming is not about earning money.
    But the fact that u added a bonus to PvP is commendable.
    So thx Apes :)

PIRATECODE-_A_-TTITUDE

15. Hmm...debating about this. I already pay for the VIP. I was trying to look to see if anyone found out if it's another plus added on top of the bonus for VIP. I would get this, but not sure about the hunts recently. Hoping next hunt would be worth it

16. You are correct , what about DNS and Free key? I rather to stick with the VIP or you might to consider to add those to the plans without increasing your monthly subscription. If you do that I’ll sign up.

17. Say you purchase on 25th, will it auto-renew next month on the 25th?

18. Wait I'm a new member? I've been her for years.

19. Everyone starts out as new member, I have over 10k posts and I just barely reached active member status