Introducing: Speed Ups!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, May 16, 2019.

1. Hey gang! Introducing a brand new item in-game: Speed Ups! Read on to find out more!

IMPORTANT
    To be able to experience this new feature, please head to the app store to get the latest version of PIMD! Please note that depending on where you live, it may take some time for this update to reach your app store.

What are Speed Ups?
    Instead of only being able to use EC to speed up your timers, you can now earn these items to help you open/complete things faster!

Oh, wow! What can I speed up?
    There are currently 4 types of Speed Ups available:

☞ Pet Feeding Speed Up
    Speed up your Pet Feeding time!

☞ Pet Capsule Speed Up
    Speed up your Pet Capsule opening!

☞ Pet Speed Up
    Speed up your Pet Feeding OR Pet Capsule times!

☞ Timer Box Speed Up
    Speed up your Timer Box opening!

Incredible! Where can I find these fabulous items?
    You can find them on the Prize Spinner right now! You'll also be able to earn them as event and other rewards starting very soon! A few Speed Ups are also available in the Store, if you don't want to use the instant "Finish Now" button.

Coolio. So how fast can I go exactly?
    Speed Up times range between several days to a couple of hours or even a few minutes! You'll just have to find out!

NEAT. But can I still speed up with ECs?
    ☞ Oh yes! Do note that we've made a slight change to how this works. Before, the EC price per minute would always be the same, no matter the length of your timer. Now, there is a discount added to longer duration timers, which means it gets much cheaper to speed up long timers! However, to have this discount curve make sense, we also had to adjust the cost of some shorter timers. BUT, keep in mind that you'll now also be getting free Speed Ups as rewards from playing the game as usual!

SOME of the Speed Ups available!

A Brief Walkthrough

Go forth and enjoy!

Muschi likes this.
  2. The gif at the end oml

3. Oh man! and here i thought you guys would run out of ideas how to take our money!

4. Oooo, incher sting

5. Well, I'm glad you've also decided to include them as rewards for playing the game as usual. Thank you.

6. Interesting...

7. Now I can level up all my personal before the year is over

8. I- I meant pets >.<

9. Lol

10. Nice, the GIF though is what's making it all worth it :lol: ?

11. Next time charge pub goers  you’ll get heaps of money.

12. Hmm also lemme upgrade multiple pets at once. I dont see the harm in it since you can only equip one at a time. 

13. Please DO NOT charge pub 

14. nice gif at the end ata

15. Speedos .. skimming.. it’s what I saw ...

16. It is only giving me the option to speed up with EC, but I have won the correct speed ups from the spinner. Is there any update I am missing, or am I maybe doing something wrong?

17. You’re not even a regular player ... you log in and out every few months/years

18. I am dumb and just saw that the update may not have reached my store yet. My bad.