UPDATED: Hit Range Adjustment

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, May 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

So the reason 90% of my "meet people" are 50% more dorm build, is because their misc bucket has a hole in it?

2. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

Im interested for the event but not for pvp too bad I lost alot of cash here

3. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

I am quite possibly wrong, but I thought the first PVP hunt was obligatory, and you couldn't opt out. I was salty about it at the time because I was a wee bb and had no idea how to PVP.

Having both a PVP story and a Party story is preferable because it caters to everyone. With the evolution of PIMD, partying has become more prominent. It would be detrimental to PIMD if ATA were to shut down parties, as the majority of people would be dissatisfied and potentially stop playing. Or at the very least, spend less. And as is the case with most apps, software, and gaming franchises, purchases keep the developers in jobs, jobs in which content is created, bugs are fixed, and updates are provided. PIMD would not exist if not for the people willing to pay to play. I am grateful for the inclusive nature of the game. ?

4. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

I'm really trying to understand how y'all came up with this, it's still not fair fights going on, you've fixed nothing it seems, for the record make these stories easier to achieve can't complete cause I keep losing swords 2 big people. ?

5. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

Also how can a player be dtw when you go to attack them but a, second later they can attack you? But they're still dtw ?

6. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

Likely because they've regend just enough to hit you before being self pinned. It only takes a second!

7. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

Some of these issues may be with ata but it’s also just players abusing their chances with things, knowing they’re far above you in winning chance etc. y’all can’t just blame ata

SugarRushVixen likes this.
  8. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

Bold of ATA to assume I know basic math

9. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

You can use the calculator made by -SakuraHime- thats specifically used for calculating your bucket size
    Bucket Calculator

10. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

11. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

Pvp is a joke. New lay out sucks. Getting hit over 15 to 20 mcs more n being hit n I cant hit back bs

12. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

This whole hit range is bull.im 35 mcs getting hit by 140 MCs.was this new set up made for higher stat players to bully lower stat players?now I'm supposed to hit 5 or lower MCs players?Get your crap straight ATA.if your going to keep coming up with crap like this make it to where lower stat players hits can actually go thru a high stat players......thank you for reading my rant expect more soon 

13. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

Interesting.

14. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

Whereas the calculator helps I'm still a bit confused on what the number means :???

15. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

I actually hate math. And math doesn't like me either *facepalms*
    Pffft

16. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

Bucket number? Treat buckets as a group, op posted an estimation on the total stats (comprises of dormmates + rs stats + tb + misc) per bucket used for mmr (matchmaking ranking).

17. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

Smh wont let me edit my message.. Anyway by op I meant -SakuraHime-’s guide, I got confused and thought I was replying from there. Anyway here’s a link
    Guide to Bucket Ranges

18. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

I feel it'd be helpful to do 2 hunts at a time and do side stories pertaining to either or for example:
    Hunt Opt 1- PvP
    -side story-- part
    Hunt Opt 2- PARTY
    -side story-- PvP

And so on or do the reg party hunts w reg side stories

Either way I feel giving the option for pimders to choose to do PvP based hunts or party based hunts would satisfy everyone thus a win win.

I dunno tho just a suggestion!!

19. Re: Hit Range Adjustment (and how hit ranges work!)

So, I'm still able to get hit by people twice my size & can't return hits. Problem solved. Explaining why you can still be hit by someone way bigger is like telling the cow it's ok to be slaughtered because you like hamburgers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.