[IMPORTANT] Use of Inappropriate Language

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Reallly ? In my expreince 60% I’d say are under 18

2. Not until you can spell better

3. What does it matter you all (ATA) &(MODS) play favorites anyway you silence people for stupid reasons that are not in TOU and you let others do what they want

4. Sad because this game is actually aimed at people 17+, it’s like ATA wants to cater to children

5. Then why are the items ive been reporting going unpunished?

-TragicallySonic- likes this.
  6. support

7. I joked around about my age and I got permanently banned even though I can prove my age I can’t get unban. Even after asking and telling ATA. :/ so my advice, Don’t joke around because.

8. So wait are these rules for just like campus and pub chats or do they carrry over to Private messages to?

9. Any public platform, so Campus, Walls, Forums, Pub And Status Messages.

Private Messages and Club Chat aren’t moderated.

10. Oh ok. Thank you for the clarification

11. Just use Google's slang like map also meaning face so your map is soooo ugly easily fixed, now go insult ur friends while they think ur talking about a non existant map  Google broken. Actually search map tho it does show up

12. Thanks for clarification! Sad clarity is needed tbh..

13. Woah these kind of laws remind me of a certain individual that was from Austria

14. Thank you for the post people here are always rude and call people names

15. But sass and sarcasm are all i know... rip my thumbs

16. Been meaning to suggest this for a while... it seems that a lot of that language and obscene garbage is coming from noob accounts, fake alts, etc.... suggest that players can’t even post or enter pub until they have played to a certain stats level and have skin in the game. Those who are actually invested in game often say dumb things though by far the worst, and the most frequent are those noob throw away accounts.

Violetta320 likes this.
  17. No Support, I understand yall have a "don't like it, don't play it" mindset BUT being a game that is 17+ for mature content, the only thing i find mature in this game is yall stating that the game is for mature only

-TragicallySonic- likes this.
  18. lol ikr

19. A common thing that people misinterpret is that the game is 17 so anything should go right? Well I don’t believe that 17 gives you a right to be disrespectful towards someone in general especially in a channel used for public communication. ?