[IMPORTANT] Use of Inappropriate Language

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Dear PiMD Community,

This is a friendly reminder of our Terms of Use surrounding in-game content that you may post.

We refer to the section “Content You Post to Party In My Dorm”:
    We note and highlight items 1 and 4. Please be reminded that players should NOT be referring to other players using inappropriate names, words or terms. Any such violation will be subject to IMMEDIATE action (silence or other), WITHOUT EXCEPTION. Again, this means NO JOKING AROUND with inappropriate names, words or terms. Name-calling and other use of inappropriate language will NOT be tolerated under ANY circumstances.

Thank you for your attention. We hope you are enjoying Party In My Dorm today!

-SHO-, _Cody_, Salting10 and 3 others like this.
  2. Thank you for this important clarification!

3. The fact that we needed clarification though. People out there...

Thank you btw ?

Salting10, Syirah and Klance like this.
  4. High Rogers, ty for this post but I'll have to no support ya

Muschi likes this.
  5. Thanks for clarification and swift action on rulebreakers

6. It’s sad that they even have to bring this to our attention when most of the users here are “adults” :lol:

Ophelia and Salting10 like this.
  7. *brown-nosing intensifies*

8. Haha.

11. I have more than a few guesses on why they’re just now bringing up this clarification.

Salting10 likes this.
  12. What if I call myself names? Will that also be silencable or?

13. 17 game and can’t say anything got it

YourFavPsycho likes this.
  14. The only things you know how to say are offensive things? That sounds like a you-problem... Learn how to be nice. :lol:

Violetta320 likes this.
  16.  ?

17. Did you just ban memes with #7?

Salting10 likes this.
  18. Cheel, hothead.

19. Nah, this isn't a new portion of the ToU so there isn't any new information being communicated. Just reiterating it because some people were... unsure about how to interpret it (i.e. "I was joking so it wasn't really against the rules).