Welcome New PIMD Mods!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 15, 2019.

1. ^ You're spamming forums right now so that doesn't look good for you

2. Arrow blocked by Humility :mad:

3. ily, am sorry :-(

4. Welcome!!!!

5. Likely you and other club mates posted the same message which would be group spam which means getting silenced. It’s probably only 24 hours even so like relax tho

7. Never heard of these people. Except legs and Belle

8. Congrats and welcome!!! I'm hopefully gonna get my little self together and get my stats where they're sposed to be and then get more talkative like I used to lmao

9. Hope to see you around :) ?

10. THE BEST

11. How do u even become a mod

12. Congrats to all and it took 5ever to add all of you to my FAQ, but you are all up there now!

13. There is an application process which a link to can be found in my FAQ in the Questions/Feedback section of forums. Since they just announced mods, they are likely not going to be adding more for a year or so and will likely post a thread when they are beginning their search for more.

Moderators are expected to meet certain guidelines such as:
    • Be at least 17+ years of age
    • Have immense knowledge of the game and its rules
    • Have played the game for at least 6 months
    • Have demonstrated a helpful nature in the community in any way shape or form
    • Have not violates the rule in the recent past

Now, be aware that this is not an all encompassing list, but covers a lot of the expectations ATA haves out of potential mod candidates.

14. How to be a mods?

15. It was literally answered right above you

16. If you gotta ask how to be a mod, just know you’re not ready to become a mod.

17. congrats new modies!!!!