PVP Changes: Misc Rebalance, Matchmaking, and Peace Tags

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Apr 4, 2019.

1. How many is the max misc for low mcs ?

3. Lel

4. Do you mean 30 parties... bc 30 sessions is roughly 1.5k cc parties if we go by ~50 parties per session (which is about the average)

5. A session can be referring to parties too :(

6. Well. A lot of people complain. Mostly are the farmers and the ones who totally focused on their miscs. I think the peace tags are good.

7. THANKYOU FOR THE PEACE THING OMFG

8. You used an alt to say this tho ?

9. If it's any consolation peace tags aren't easy to get. Had VIP all week so did lots of spins and only got two.

10. Kumbaya m’lord, kumbaya...

11. Lm fucking ao k u m b a y a is censored. Don’t break a nail typing a reply

12. Can someone explain to me how this works?
    I have an almost 11mcs dorm
    I have 400mcs misc
    My cap is 48/47

I’m only 800kcs, when I look In the “meet people” I see 3mcs players only. When I try to hit, I fail. well no duh they’re bigger right ? But then again how is a 11mcs account able to hit me ?

Makes no sense ??‍♂️

PS this is not me crying just sharing how stupid ATA killed the game with this.

13. 11mcs misc
    411mcs misc

11mcs misc
    411mcs misc

Okay so maybe add some more info. What was the build of your 3mcs opponent if you failed, you mighta been doing the wrong action. Also did you hit from a full bar? How many hits did you try?
    1 failed hit on one person is a small sample size.

Someone informed me that a.t.a don't actually calculate hit ranges as a flat 5x multiplier/divisor, but rather they approximate how peoples' dorms should look if they upgrade 'normally' at those stats.

This means roughly that if you rush upgrading and insert massive dormies. Like the top tier ones, you might be matched with players who are much larger than you who have more diverse and smaller individual dormies.
    So the matchmaking stuff is flawed in a sense but it also promotes a smooth and easy progression. Cc noobs, dvp buyers, etc. Will all be matched with harder opponents who can better keep them held down.

That isn't related to this thread and isn't in any way related to the misc rebalancing...

Unless their math for determining hit ranges is even more spaghetti than the spaghetti I was just struggling to summarize.

14. ^ something had to go wrong :')

15. i dont like these changes tho, 

17. Damn it had to mess up ?

18. Never heard it used like that

19. Bump for moist