New Club Feature: Gold Pass

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Is there any limitations like 5 vip members only.. What if need to issue more cards .. Y its limited

2. Thank you for this feature it has come in handy already for us 

3. I purchased a gold pass and it isn't showing on my name. Any mods who can help?

4. Need to be given/receive the pass after purchase I believe

5. SHOULD MAKE CLUB ADMIN TEXT A DIFFERENT COLOR TOO SO PPL KNOW WHO ADMINS ARE

6. LIKE USE CAPS TO SHOW IT? Admins are all listed at the top of member list in clubs now

7. Now make the money Tradeable

8. Yeah me too I have the same issue.

9. The pass is ‘given’ to you similar to a president setting you as an admin otherwise you would not see it

10. If the club president has a good pass.. and they leave what would happen to the club?

11. my club didn't get ANY of the gold passes. So i have no clue what to do?

12. Not sure what you mean by didn’t get any of them, ask your president to check again because only certain roles can give them out

13. Just a suggestion Club could charge members for using them such as to merc a chibi a day ?

14. You’re about to get smacked

15. Why can't a VP get a pass?

16. y’all are complaining about the price but let’s look at the facts. the people who need gold passes and are using gold passes are in cat clubs where they’re booking in more than one cat club at a time. people who book in multiple cat clubs are already spending money on the game consistently so the 99ecs don’t matter all that much.

the real problem is that we need more gold passes. there’s no real need to limit them.

17. So i bought GP, it took my ECD but i havent received GP. What should i do?

18. ECS*

19. Ask your president to give it to you now that it’s bought

20. Thank you