Introducing New Pets: German Shepherd & American Shorthair!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 12, 2019.

1. HHHHHHHHHA SKXNSKDMAKNS, GERMAN SHEPHERD, FINALLY

2. No no no no no, everyone on this app definitely needs limit on speakers. Campus is hard enough to follow (marceline herself even made that point recently when in campus) we don’t need endless speaker option in either campus or pub ?‍♂️

4. The only rare I can get is the Kitty treats which is ironic since I'm allergic to cats, I just want the dogs and birds (I know I still need to upgrade the cats)

5. I just got the kitty is soo cute

6. French Bulldog  Pleaseeee

7. I just hope y'all don't add Scottish folds.

8. The update actually tells you which pet leveled up! Ty ATA

9. wow what is this joke of a game turing into

10. There should be sneks lol more danger noodles !!

11. Re: Introducing New Pets: German Shepherd

I love husky

12. am I the only one having an issue with my pet capsules? literally every single 12hr one ive opened has only had 20 kitty noms in it. apparently all I'm allowed to do is feed my common cat over... and over... until I get to the level that requires treats. which I will apparently NEVER get. along with any other animal so I won't ever get the rare treats either.

13. Send a help ticket explaining the issue

14. I would love it if we could get a chinchilla pet option in the near future ?

15. My 12hrs have Only given me the cat,dog and bird noms... why is the drops on these nothing but common drops for weeks now!?? Frustrating with no hope for rares pffff

16. Which pet at level 5 gives the box that has table scraps needed to level the dalmatian?

17. Re: Introducing New Pets: German Shepherd

I wish you have more shorthaired dogs like dachunds (cutee hotodog pupper) ️

18. Re: Introducing New Pets: German Shepherd

Also, i wish ATA would include other types of pets like snakes, lizards, salamanders, chickens, raccoons. I badly want a turtle (i have one irl)

19. Yes!!!

20. Re: Introducing New Pets: German Shepherd

Also how do you get table scraps? They’re not in any boxes I've gotten from leveling other species pets and I need it for my dalmatian